Trade Online is a unique platform enabling corporates to submit trade finance transaction requests like Bank Guarantee issuance and amendment, Letters of Credit issuance and amendment Outward Remittances, Export Bills, Pre-shipment Credit, SG/DO, i-BoE, e-BG, e-LC, i-DOCS & e-Docs online. The Trade Online module works through the Corporate Internet Banking (CIB) platform. Clients can log in through our website with their Corporate ID and User ID to initiate trade requests which will directly flow into the bank system without any manual intervention.
- Convenience for submitting trade transaction for customer having current account with the bank
- Templatisation of repetitive transactions
- Customised authorisation matrix at customer end
- Quicker turnaround time for closure of trade transaction requests
- Robust authentication processes
- Encrypted sessions between customer and the Bank (SSL v3 128 bit)
- Audit trails for administrative and transactional activities
- 24/7 security monitoring and centralised incident management team
- Access control - for compliance and audit requirements at the customer's end
- Submit your Trade Online registration form along with Board resolution in your branch today. Click here for downloading the forms.
At ICICI Bank, we offer our clients customized hedging and trading solutions, evaluating their business strategically across markets and time zones through dedicated forex Relationship Managers. Learn more.
A Blockchain is a data structure that allows the creation of a digital ledger of transactions that can be distributed amongst a digital network by using cryptography resulting in Paperless transacting. This way, each participant on the network can securely amend that ledger without the need for a central authority.
Our Blockchain platform are currently available for handling inland trade finance processes between buyer, supplier and their banks. The platform is currently available for transmitting customer’s trade documents such as purchase order, sales invoice, transport documents, and other documents between participating banks.