Corporate Internet Banking
Execute critical bank transactions instantly from your office locations with not time lags
Pay Direct Tax and Indirect Tax Online conveniently.
Integrated Payment System
ICICI Bank offers payment solutions that cater to all the requirements of a corporation
Experience a real time platform with competitive forex rates
At ICICI Bank we are always committed to meet all your banking needs.
We have a large network of branches, dedicated Account Managers (AM) and Customer Service Managers (CSM) to meet all your requirements.
Currency Futures and Options
Currency Futures and Currency Options refer to a standardized foreign exchange contract traded on a recognized stock exchange. ICICI Bank offers trading facility on both Futures and Options through the electronic trading platform.
- This is an Exchange traded product and ICICI Bank is a trading and clearing member.
- ICICI Bank facilitates clients to trade in USD/INR, EURO/INR, GBP/INR and JPY/INR in currency futures.
- The underlying for the currency option is US Dollar - Indian Rupee (USD-INR) spot rate.
- All futures contracts of month end maturity (1 month, 2 month, up to 12 months) with lot size of 1,000 per unit are traded; in case of JPY/INR the lot size is 100,000 units.
- All option contracts traded in US Dollar - Indian Rupee (USD-INR) spot rate, having maturity three serial monthly contracts followed by quarterly contracts in the contract size of $1000.
- The options are premium styled European call and put options.
- All open futures contracts are re-priced to closing price at every End of Day. The Mark-to-Market (MTM) profit/loss are settled with customer on daily basis.
- It is a margin-based product; an initial margin (in cash or approved collaterals) needs to be placed by client with the Exchange through ICICI Bank.
- Daily settlement with the Exchange only in cash form in Currency Futures.
- The product follows normal Futures and Options (F&O) rules and regulations of the exchanges.
- This product is available to domestic (persons resident in India) and foreign portfolio investors (FPI).
For more information on Currency Futures and Options or to register please call us at our Corporate Customer Care numbers.
Click to download - ICICI Bank Currency Futures and Options documents
NSE SEBI Registration Number Currency Derivatives: INE231308631
MCX-SX SEBI Registration Number Currency Derivatives: INE261313733
Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat/trading account --> Update your Mobile Number/email ID with your Depository Participant/Stock Broker. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile/email ID for all debit and other important transactions in your demat/trading account directly from NSDL/CDSL/Stock Exchanges on the same day......................issued in the interest of investors.
Cash Management Services
We offer a full range of services to meet your complex cash management needs
Global Trade Services
Trade services to meet your financing needs
Multiple variants of current accounts to suit your requirements
Innovative FX services for all your unique requirements.