Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Risk Disclosure Statement (RDS) for Forex and Derivative products
Remittances Through FX Channels
Gold Metal Loan
Product Disclosure Statements and Risk Disclosure Statement for Forex and Derivative products
Gold Outright Sale
Currency Futures and Options
Currency Futures and Currency Options refer to a standardized foreign exchange contract traded on a recognized stock exchange. ICICI Bank offers trading facility on both Futures and Options through the electronic trading platform.
- This is an Exchange traded product and ICICI Bank is a trading and clearing member.
- ICICI Bank facilitates clients to trade in USD-INR, EURO-INR, GBP-INR and JPY-INR in currency futures.
- Currency option contracts are permitted in USD-INR.
- All futures contracts have a month end maturity (1 month, 2 month, up to 12 months) with lot size of 1,000 per unit. The lot size in case for JPY/INR is 100,000 units.
- All options are premium paid European options
- All open futures/options contracts are re-priced to closing price at every End of Day. The Mark-to-Market (MTM) profit/loss are cash settled with customers on a daily basis.
- Both are margin-based products - an initial margin (in cash or approved collaterals) needs to be placed by client with the Exchange through ICICI Bank.
- The product follows normal Futures and Options (F&O) rules and regulations of the exchanges.
- This product is available to domestic (person residing in India) and foreign portfolio investors (FPI).
- Domestic clients and FPIs may trade without underlying in each currency pair, as per the prescribed limits.
For more information on Currency Futures and Options or to register please call us at our Corporate Customer Care numbers.
Click to download - ICICI Bank Currency Futures and Options documents
- Corporates, Firms, HUFs and FPIs
- Individual and Sole Proprietors
- Investor Charter – Stock Brokers
- Complaint Dashboard-July 2022
SEBI Registration no. INZ000197438 dated September 6,2018
Prevent Unauthorised Transactions in your demat/trading account --> Update your Mobile Number/email ID with your Depository Participant/Stock Broker. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile/email ID for all debit and other important transactions in your demat/trading account directly from NSDL/CDSL/Stock Exchanges on the same day......................issued in the interest of investors.
Cash Management Services
We offer a full range of services to meet your complex cash management needs
Global Trade Services
Trade services to meet your financing needs
Multiple variants of current accounts to suit your requirements
Innovative FX services for all your unique requirements.