ICICI Bank is an active capital market intermediary. It has promoted several leading institutions in the country including National Stock Exchange Of India Limited (NSE), National Commodities & Derivatives Exchange Limited (NCDEX), Central Depository Services (India) Limited (CDSL). Bank offers end to end solutions under one umbrella to all participants of the capital markets segment
Primary market solutions refer to services related to Initial Public Offering (IPO), Follow on Public Offering (FPO), Rights Issue, Private Placement etc. As a ‘Banker to an Issue’, we provide escrow collections services, Sponsor Bank Services, Self-Certified Syndicate Bank (SCSB) services etc. ICICI Bank also supports ‘Application Supported by Blocked Amount’ (ASBA) applications for IPO.
Sponsor bank services to corporates raising funds vide Initial Public Offering (IPO) through UPI collection mandates help in pooling and reconciliation of all amounts received for the issue. We also provide customized services and accounts for buybacks, Merger & Acquisition, preferential issues, open offer, delisting etc.
· Digital 3 in 1 account
· Electronic Fixed Deposits Receipt (e-FDR):
· Clearing, Settlement and allied Services
· Professional Clearing Member(PCM) Services
· Credit Facilities
· Depository Participant(DP) Services
· Digital LOA accounts
· PIS (Portfolio Investment Scheme) Account
· Collection and payment solutions
· Digital 3 in 1 account : The Bank offers an integrated 3 in 1 account, wherein stock brokers can link the end client’s bank account seamlessly to earmark funds for margin and trading purposes. The open architecture allows integration with client trading systems as well as respective depositories.
· Electronic Fixed Deposits Receipt (e-FDR): The Bank offers e-FDR facility which enables stock brokers to get instant trade margins on exchanges. The digital facility provides them the margin within hours and thus helps them to execute transaction faster.
· Clearing, Settlement and allied Services: Bank acts as a clearing and settlement banker for members of all leading exchanges including NSE, BSE, NCDEX, MCX, MCX-SX, IEX and IGX. This includes undertaking various funds and securities settlement functions such as pay-in , pay-out and additional base capital confirmation.
Further, the Bank provides dedicated suite of Capital Markets accounts such as Settlements Account, Virtual Account, Dividend Account, Exchange Due Account, Escrow Account with Online and TAB based journeys for quick turnaround.
· Professional Clearing Member (PCM) Services: Bank provides bespoke professional clearing services to trading members and custody participant clients in equity derivates and currency derivative segments with real time margin and utilization monitoring, risk management and reporting support. Bank accepts vide array of collateral in various combination of cash & non Cash components.
· Credit Facilities: Bank offers a wide array of credit facilities to Trading members, Clearing members and Exchanges for capital market operations which include bank guarantee limits and fund based limits such as overdraft for working capital purposes against shares/ bonds/ property.
· Depository Participant (DP) Services: Bank offers DP services for both National Securities Depository Limited(NSDL) & Central Depository Services Limted (CDSL) to individual and non-individual investors to provide seamless movement and safekeeping of securities.
· Digital Letter of Authority (LOA) Accounts: Bank offers paper less, digital LOA based accounts catering to end clients of Stock Brokers, Portfolio Management Services (PMS), Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFC).
· Collection solutions: Bank offers customized solutions to collect investible funds and margins from end investors. Solutions include digital channels such as e-collections, e-mandates, e-NACH, UPI interfaces through state of art API integrations with client system for automated reconciliations and efficient cash flow management. These solutions include comprehensive MIS for collection from all channels which helps the participants in reconciliation and regulatory reporting.
· Payment solutions: Bank offers tailor-made solutions to carry out exchange pay-in, end customer payments and statutory payouts. This include API based complete UPI stack catering from account validation services to transaction validation services that supports real time status update, faster credits and automated reconciliation with the client systems. Recurring payments can be enabled for time bound mandates to support third party distribution business of participants. Further Bank offers, complete payment stack to support payouts to customers, vendors and expense management. Participants can seamlessly transfer salary to employees, clear utility bills, make statutory payments for STT, TDS, GST, Employees' Provident Fund/ Employees’ State Insurance through digital channels. Real time payment advice, scheduled payments and multiple GST payments in one go also available.
PIS (Portfolio Investment Scheme) Account: Bank offers ‘Portfolio Investment Scheme’ accounts under which bank issues ‘Permission Number’ against NRE Account to 'Non Resident Indians (NRI's)‘ as per the extant RBI guidelines. This Permission Number so allotted enables NRIs to open trading & demat with stock brokers for investing NRE funds in Indian securities.
For any queries contact :
Capital Markets Division ICICI Bank Ltd,
163, HT Parekh Marg, Near All India Radio,
Backbay Reclamation, Churchgate,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020