Travel and Tourism Industry
Manage your travel and tourism business with right banking solutions
The Indian tourism and hospitality industry has emerged as one of the key drivers of growth among the service sectors in India. With the international tourist arrivals in India (pegged at 7.5 million in 2013) there would be an annual industry growth rate of 6.2 per cent over the next decade, visitor exports (expenditure generated by foreign tourists) are expected to amount to INR 2958 billion by 2023 growing at 9.6 per cent per annum.
At ICICI Bank, we understand the unique challenges you face every day. With ICICI Bank's O2O account we provide you with high level of service so that you can take care of your business smoothly.
Our O2O Account provides you with a variety of benefits such as:-
- Foreign currency pick-up service across the country
- Flexibility to convert any foreign currency to INR
- Option to park your money with ICICI Bank
- Save costs with free inward and outward RTGS and NEFT transfers
- Free Demand Draft issuance with ICICI Bank and correspondent banks
- Explore effective fund utilisations with high yielding fixed deposits
- No costs involved in switching from you Business Account to ICICI Bank's O2O Account
1. Indian Association of Tour operators
The Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO) is the National body of the tourism industry. It has over 1500 members covering all segments of Tourism Industry. Established in 1982, IATO today has international acceptance, and linkages.