Online Payment Gateway Service Providers (OPGSP)
In a growing e-commerce industry, ICICI Bank offers unique facilities for OPGSP in facilitating cross border payments.
ICICI Bank offers fast and seamless payment settlement supported by customised system integration and MIS.
Smooth on-boarding and maintenance
Innovative technology for customised system integration
Tailor made reports and MIS
Transact in major currencies
Execute transactions in 17+ foreign currencies
- Customised system integration for secure data transfer
- Fast and seamless merchant payment settlement
- Customised MIS with transaction status
- Preferential pricing
- Digital lending programme for merchant
What’s in for your customers?
You get the following benefits:
- Online regularisation of export bills*
- Flat bill regularisation charges*
- e-FIRS for exporters at no extra cost
*For exporters being customers of ICICI Bank only.
- Duly filled account opening form
- Passport size photo, ID and Address proof of operating authorised signatories
- Communication address proof in the name of the company
- Registered address proof in the name of company
- Company PAN Card
- Memorandum of Association (MOA), Articles of Association (AOA), Certificate of Incorporation (COI)
- List of Shareholders
- Board Resolution on letterhead of company signed by any two directors
- Latest list of directors on letterhead of company signed by two directors. (Form 32 OR 12 with Registrar of Companies (ROC) if any change in Directors)
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) Declaration and FATCA self-certification, if applicable
- OPGSP Import/Export Agreement
*The requirement of these documents shall be subject to RBI guidelines (as amended from time to time).
View access would be available for OPGSP account to view and download OPGSP account statement.
Separate accounts are required to be opened for import and export legs. Accounts are opened under the nomenclature of “OPGSP Export Collection Account” and “OPGSP Import Collection Account”.
ICICI Bank offers customised system integration for secure data transfer.
ICICI Bank would provide monitoring solution as fully automated MIS.
For facilitating regularisation of export bills, an automated e-FIRS is issued to each exporters. ICICI Bank customer can regularise export bill online through Trade Online portal.
ICICI Bank offers both export and import transactions under OPGSP arrangement. OPGSP Export/ Import Collection Account would be opened after due diligence by the Bank and signing of the agreement. For details, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org .