Export Bill for Collection
Facilitating Smooth Documentary collections and payments for your exports
Just present your documents to us and ICICI Bank will send them to your buyer’s bank in a timely manner. Documents will be released to your buyer on payment or against acceptance.
ICICI Bank’s export Bill
- Get increased control over export receivables
- Make your international banking more uniform
- Face fewer delays in receiving payment
- Step 1 - The seller and the buyer enter into a contract and agree that payment will be made on basis of a documentary collection
- Step 2 - The seller ships the goods and tenders the documents to ICICI Bank (remitting bank) together with a corresponding collection order
- Step 3 - ICICI Bank sends the documents along with its collection instructions to the buyer’s bank (Collecting bank)
- Step 4 - The Collecting bank notifies the buyer on the arrival of documents for payment/acceptance
- Step 5 - The buyer pays the amount due or accepts the draft and in turn receives the documents
- Step 6 - The Collecting bank remits the amount to ICICI Bank
- Step 7 - ICICI Bank credits the amount to the seller’s account
- Quick Turnaround time
- Convenience - Handover bills at any nearest ICICI Bank Branch.
- Personalized service - Dedicated Relationship Manager offering doorstep services.