ICICI Bank's SME Workshop Series is an initiative to impart crucial know-how to premium SME members of the Apparel Exports Promotion Council (AEPC) & Engineering Export Promotion Council (EEPC). Never before has a Bank in India collaborated with the AEPC and EEPC, India's most influential trade councils in the apparel segment and engineering segment respectively.
Approximately 50-60 SME promoters and owners attend each workshop. The SME Workshop Series has focussed on providing information on technology upgrade and discussing other relevant issues. Issues that have been highlighted in past workshops include importance of SME ratings, financing opportunities, impact of telecom solutions on business productivity.
ICICI Bank's partners for the SME Workshop series.
- Telecom Partner - Tata Teleservices Ltd.
- Technology partner - HCL Infosystems Ltd.
- Ratings Partner - Fitch Ratings India Pvt. Ltd.
- Knowledge Partner (for AEPC series) - Technopak Advisors
- Knowledge Partner (for EEPC series) - Det Norske Veritas