Employee Provident Fund
We understand that as an employer, an organisation like yours may need to make payments to Employee Provident Fund (EPF) contribution regularly for your employees.
We wish to inform you that ICICI Bank has now been approved and directly integrated with Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) portal for affecting online payments through ICICI Bank Accounts. This facility will now ensure that your EPF payments are updated at EPFO portal on real time, thereby ensuring no delays of this statutory payment.
Step wise process to make EPF payment through Corporate Internet Banking (CIB):
- Visit EPFO site
- Login using your Electronic Challan cum Return (ECR) credentials
- Enter the required details for challan and Temporary Return Reference Number (TRRN) generation
- Select ‘Pay Online’
- Select ICICI Bank from the select banks available for payment
- Select ‘Pay as Corporate User’
- Login by entering your Corporate ID.User ID and Password
- Select preferred account number to be debited and confirm the payment
- For non-workflow users (users with single mode of operation), the payment and updation shall be affected immediately
- For workflow users (where maker and checker is defined), the approver will have to login to CIB > click ‘Tax’ wherein a new window will open > click ‘Approvals’ > click ‘Approval Queue EPFO’ and then approve the transaction. Please ensure that pop-up blocker is disabled for your browser.
For more FAQs related to CIB, please click here.