Cash & cheque pick up
Enjoy hassle-free and convenient banking with ICICI Bank’s Doorstep Banking service. Don’t let routine transactions take you away from your work. With ICICI Bank’s Doorstep Banking at your service, you can focus all your time and energies towards the growth of your business. pick up and deliver cash, cheques and trade documents.
The ICICI Bank Edge
- No queuing at the branch, bank from the security of your office
- Dedicated courier agencies for cheque pick-up
- Cash-in-Transit agents (CIT) pick up and deliver cash in armoured vehicles and are secured by a comprehensive insurance cover
- Multiple verification and fool-proof reconciliation procedures to ensure security
- Agency personnel to produce ID card on demand
- Unique transaction ID generated for agent verification
- Reduces risk of carrying large sum of cash to or from the branch
- Fixed Beat Mode of Operation – Ideal for clients who have large number of transactions on a daily basis. ICICI Bank instructs agency to visit you on daily basis at a time fixed by you.
- On Call Service – You request for service as and when required
- Customized Solution – Ideal for Traders, Mandis, etc.
The Doorstep Banking Process
- Apply now for doorstep banking cash/cheque pick-up! Complete the online application to avail this facility.
- To avail ICICI Bank’s Doorstep Banking services contact your Solution Manager or call Corporate Care or SMS ‘DOORSTEP <city name> to 676766.
- Bank’s agent will visit your business premises at a time specified by you
- Ensure that you confirm the agent’s identity and cross check the security code against the scratch card
- Execute the transaction only after successful security checks, and get an acknowledgment
- You are ready to start transacting from your office
- Numerous checks have been installed to protect your business assets including counting and verifying your cash under surveillance cameras
- Amount is then credited to your account
- Doorstep banking is currently available in select cities only. New locations are added on a regular basis. For the complete and latest list of serviceable locations, contact your Solution Manager
- It's a chargeable service; please contact your Solution Manager for details