iMobile Pay Services for Non-ICICI Bank Customers
ICICI Bank has now transformed its iMobile Pay services into an iMobile Pay app that is not just limited to ICICI Bank customers. Customers of any other bank can access the app for UPI-based payments and banking solutions as well. Here’s how the app can be useful for you.
When it comes to making online payments, we tend to use a UPI-enabled app by scanning the QR Code to transfer the payment. Although these apps let you manage your bill payments or transfer money, they do not dedicatedly help you out with banking features. You can maintain a respective Mobile Banking app to avail services such as buying investments, Insurance Policies, opening a Savings Account and so on. Considering this, ICICI Bank has come up with the iMobile Pay app, that merges UPI and banking features into one single platform.
As a Non-ICICI Bank customer, there are a lot of benefits in store for you. Let’s explore some of them:
- With iMobile Pay, you can make instant online payments. Just like any other UPI app, you can experience quick and secured transactions using the app. It is supported by the best-in-class security features
- With the “Pay to Contact” feature, Non-ICICI Bank customers can pay someone by entering their mobile number, without a UPI ID. It is a simple and convenient option for users to send or receive money from any other payment app, provided the recipient has an ICICI Bank UPI ID
- To use the payments feature, customers are required to create a UPI ID when linking a bank account. You have the flexibility to link multiple bank accounts on a single UPI ID
- From small merchant shops to massive product stores, this UPI-enabled app is accepted almost everywhere. To make a transaction online, you can simply scan a QR Code, select the bank account, type your PIN, and the amount gets deducted from your account
- Along with fund transfers, you can also recharge your mobile phone and pay all types of bills online, without having to wait in long queues. Additionally, you can also set reminders that will prompt you to pay your bills on time each month
- Using iMobile Pay services is also a great opportunity for customers using other bank services to explore ICICI Bank's unique services. You can open a Savings Account, get a Credit Card at a zero charge and apply for a Personal Loan, seamlessly.
How does one start using iMobile Pay?
- Visit the Google Play Store or App Store to download the iMobile Pay app. You can also get a download link once you send an SMS to 5676766
- Once you download the app, verify your mobile number and select a login method
- Select a 4-digit PIN. This PIN will be required every time you log in to the app
- Set your fingerprint as login
- Log in using your Internet Banking ID and Password
- Authenticate your account and log in, which is a one-time activity, once you set your login method
- The iMobile Pay app will ask you to enter the grid values, as mentioned on your Debit Card
- Log in with your Internet Banking User ID and Password.
Instead of using multiple UPI and mobile banking apps, iMobile Pay is a great app that lets you transfer payments and access banking features at your fingertips. Download today.
For disclaimer, Click Here.
Scroll to top