How is ICICI Bank Internet Banking convenient for Bill Payments
When you want to purchase from a website or an app using ICICI Bank Internet Banking as the Payment Option, you now have an alternate option to log in to Net Banking using the mobile number registered with ICICI Bank. It is much easier than remembering your Net Banking User ID and Password. Read further to know more.
Typically, when you select Internet Banking as a payment method on any website or app, you are required to log in with a User ID and Password, which becomes quite a hassle if you tend to forget the same. With a focus to make a bill payment through Net Banking simple and convenient for users, ICICI Bank now lets you log in to Internet Banking through your registered mobile number.
You do not necessarily need to remember the User ID and Password; a mobile number and Debit Card PIN is all it takes to manage all the online payments for any website - across categories, such as insurance, mobile bill payment, travel, etc.
For instance, if you are an ICICI Bank customer intending to make an online mobile bill payment from the Airtel website and you select ICICI Bank Internet Banking as a payment mode, you have the flexibility to log in through your mobile number registered with ICICI Bank.
So, here’s how using ICICI Bank Internet Banking is the convenient option to manage all bills online:
- Step 1: When you want to purchase anything from a website or app, you need to choose ICICI Bank Internet Banking as the payment option during checkout
- Step 2: You will be redirected to a new page, where you have the option to enter your mobile number and log in to your ICICI Bank Net Banking
- Step 3: Next, you will receive an OTP on your phone
- Step 4: Fill in your Debit Card PIN, confirm the login request and proceed with the payment
- Step 5: On the payment page, you will be asked to enter an OTP for the payment’s authorisation
- Step 6: Click on the ‘Pay Now’ option and complete your transaction.
Here are some of the bill payments you can make through Internet Banking:
- Credit Card
- Tax Payments
- School Fees.
So, the next time you purchase or shop online, select ICICI Bank Internet Banking as your payment mode without worrying about your Net Banking User ID and Password.
Simply log in to Net Banking through the mobile number registered with the ICICI Bank and complete the transaction process in just a few clicks.
For disclaimer, Click Here.
Scroll to top