About Us ›Awards
Awards - 2018
- ICICI Bank won multiple awards at the 17th edition of the Energy Efficiency Summit hosted by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII). The Bank won the ‘Excellence in Energy Management’ award for the fourth consecutive year. ICICI Bank’s corporate office in BKC, Mumbai was declared as the ‘National Energy Leader’ at the summit. Additionally, the Bank received the ‘Excellent Energy Efficient Unit’ awards for Empire Tower, Chandivali Tower and Mafatlal Tower offices in Mumbai, NBCC Tower office in Delhi and the Ambattur Tower office Chennai. The Bank also received the ‘Excellent Energy Efficient Unit’ award for its data centre in Hyderabad and call centre in Thane.
- ICICI Bank was recognised as the ‘FX House of the Year’ in India at the inaugural edition of the FX Week Asia Awards 2018. The Bank won the award for the array of Forex services that it provides in the Indian market. The awards are organised by FX Week, a portal that covers news from the finance sector across the globe.
- ICICI Bank was recognised as the winner in the ‘Smart Data Centre’ category at the maiden edition of the DCD 'Best in India' Awards 2018. The Bank was recognised as the winner for its implementation of Internet of Things (IOT) and smart analytics to improve the efficiency of its Data Centre operations. The awards were organised by Data Centre Dynamics (DCD), a global B2B events and media company, delivering insights to help the professionals driving the data centre scale IT infrastructure sector to make strategic and operational decisions.
- ICICI Foundation for Inclusive Growth (ICICI Foundation) won the ‘Foundation of the Year’ award at the fifth edition of CSR Impact Awards. The award was presented during a ceremony hosted at India CSR Summit and Exhibition 2018 in Delhi. The event was also supported by National Skill Development Corporation.
- ICICI Bank won a total of three awards at the Asian Banking & Finance Retail Banking Awards 2018. The bank was declared winner in the categories of ‘Online Banking Initiative of the Year – India’, ‘Website of the Year – India’ and ‘Credit Card Initiative of the Year – India’. These awards are organised by Asian Banking & Finance, a publication headquartered in Singapore that focuses on news on the finance sector from across the globe.
- ICICI Bank secured the top spot in The Forrester Banking Wave: Indian Mobile Apps, Q2 2018 report. The report is published by Forrester, an American research agency. The bank secured the top spot in this report with a combined score of 78, which was 11 points ahead of its nearest competitor. The report also mentions ICICI Bank's mobile banking app among the world's best app. The scores are given on the basis of an evaluation of the services offered by seven large retail banks in the country i.e. ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, and State Bank of India.
- ICICI Bank won two awards at the Intelligent Enterprise Awards 2018. The bank won awards in the ‘Artificial Intelligence’ and ‘Blockchain’ categories. The Intelligent Enterprise Awards are organised by Express Computers, a magazine from the Indian Express group.
- ICICI Bank’s New York Branch was honoured with the ‘STP Award’ by the Bank of New York (BNY) Mellon, for 2017. BNY Mellon, Treasury Services, conducts a Straight-Through Processing (STP) Analysis or FAST (Fully Automated Straight Through) Analysis every year, on all clients that maintain US dollar accounts with it. ICICI Bank’s New York Branch won the STP award as it managed to achieve an STP rate of 91.97% which was the highest among all the New York clients of BNY Mellon, for 2017.
- ICICI Bank was recognised as one of the ‘Prestigious Brands of India’ in a list published by Herald Global, a portal that features national and international news as well as brand reviews.
- ICICI Bank was declared winner in the ‘Best Use of Data Analytics’ category at the Retail Banker International Awards 2018. The awards are organised by Retail Banker International, an online publication that provides news on banking and finance from across the globe.
- ICICI Bank won at the Celent Model Bank Awards 2018 in the ‘Emerging Innovation’ category for initiatives undertaken in the trade, finance and supply chain segment. The awards are organised by Celent, a research, advisory and consulting firm focused on financial services technology.
- ICICI Bank won an award in the ‘Commercial Vehicle Financers’ category at the seventh edition of the Mahindra Transport Excellence Awards. The awards are organised by the Truck and Bus division of the Mahindra & Mahindra Group.
- ICICI Bank won the ‘Best Retail Bank’ in India award at The Asian Banker Excellence in Retail Financial Services International Awards 2018. The Bank has won this award for the fifth year in a row. This year, ICICI Bank has also won an award in ‘The Best Digital Retail Operational Risk Initiative, Application or Programme’ category.
- ICICI Bank ranked first among private sector banks in the eighth edition of ‘The Brand Trust Report, India Study 2018’. The study is published by TRA (formerly Trust Research Advisory), a brand intelligence and data insights company.
- ICICI Bank was selected as the winner in the ‘Service’ category of the MQH Best Practices Competition organised by IMC Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- ICICI Bank was declared winner in the ‘Most Innovative ATM Project’ category in India at The Asset Digital Awards 2017. The awards were organised by The Asset, a publication headquartered in Hong Kong.
- ICICI Bank was declared the Best Bank in the ‘Fintech Engagement’ category at the Business Today – KPMG Best Bank Awards 2018. The awards were organised by the Business Today magazine.
- ICICI Bank won the 'Best Company to Work For' Award in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance sector for the second year in a row. The award was organised by the Business Today magazine. The Bank’s overall ranking was four across sectors. It is also the first time a Bank has entered the Top 5 list in the past 5 years.
- ICICI Bank won the maximum awards at IBA Banking Technology Awards 2018; it was the winner in four categories and the first runner-up in two categories. The awards were organised by the Indian Banks’ Association. The Bank was declared winner in following categories: ‘Best Use of Digital and Channels Technology’, ‘Best Payments Initiative’, Best IT and Cyber Security Risk Initiatives’ and ‘Most Innovative Project using IT’. ICICI Bank was declared runner-up in following categories: ‘Best Technology Bank of the Year’ and ‘Best Use of Analytics for Business Outcome’.
- ICICI Bank won three certificates of merit at the National Energy Conservation Awards 2017 for demonstrating commitment to energy conservation and efficiency at its offices. The Bank won the certificate of merit in the 'Office Buildings' category for following buildings: ICICI Bank - Chandivli Tower in Mumbai; ICICI Bank - Empire Tower in Lower Parel, Mumbai and ICICI Bank - Heritage Tower in Ahmedabad.
- ICICI Bank was declared the winner in India across three categories in the 2018 Euromoney Private Banking and Wealth Management Survey. The Bank was declared winner in ‘Commercial Banking Capabilities’, ‘Net-worth-specific Services’ and ‘Innovative Technology - Client Experience’ categories. The award was organised by Euromoney, a global publication headquartered in London.
- ICICI Bank was ranked first among the private sector banks in ET 500, The Economic Times’ list featuring top 500 Indian companies. The list is prepared based on aggregate revenue and profits of the companies.
- ICICI Bank won an award in the ‘Environment Leadership’ category, in the service sector at the third edition of Frost & Sullivan Project Evaluation and Recognition Program (PERP) 2017. The bank won the award for its work done to implement various initiatives to promote energy conservation, water conservation and use of renewable energy across its offices in India.
- ICICI Bank won two awards at the third edition of the Datacenter Summit Awards 2017. The bank won the awards in the categories of ‘Design Management’ for developing its data center infrastructure and ‘Cooling Management’ for implementation of energy conservation initiatives.
- ICICI Bank won an award in the ‘Smart Data Center’ category at the Data Center Dynamics (DCD) Global Awards 2017.
- ICICI Bank won ‘The Gold Standard Award for Corporate Communication’ across Asia at the Gold Standard Awards 2017, for the Bank’s communication campaign during demonetisation.
- ICICI Bank won three awards at the Finacle Client Innovation Awards. The bank won awards in the categories: ‘Emerging Technologies Led Innovation’, ‘API Based Innovation’ and ‘Channels Innovation’. The bank was also highly commended for the projects submitted in the category of ‘Product Innovation’.
- ICICI Bank won an award in the ‘Excellence in Innovation’ category at the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Annual Excellence Awards 2017-2018.
- ICICI Bank won three certificates of merit in the 'Office Buildings' category at the National Energy Conservation Awards 2017, for demonstrating commitment to energy conservation and efficiency at its offices in Mumbai and Ahmedabad.
- ICICI Bank won an award in the ‘Re-Inventing Indian Manufacturing’ category at CII Manufacturing Summit 2017. The bank won the award for the project titled ‘RAINS’- Robotic Arm In Note Sorting. The application is the first-of-its-kind initiative using an industrial robot in note sorting.
- ICICI Bank was conferred with the Certificate of Excellence in ‘Corporate Energy Management’ category at the AEE (Association of Energy Engineers) Western India Chapter Awards.
- ICICI Bank was awarded a 4 star rating in the ‘Services Sector’ category at Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) Southern Region - Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Excellence Awards 2017.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 15,589 ATMs