About Us ›Awards
Awards - 2016
- ICICI Bank wins the National Securities Depository Limited Top Performer Award for opening the highest number of demat accounts in 2016
- ICICI Bank is awarded the ‘Best Bond House’-Domestic at the Asset Triple A Country Awards 2016.
- ICICI Bank wins the award in the ‘Best Syndicated Loan’ category at the Asset Triple A Country Awards 2016.
- ICICI Bank features as one of the top 10 organisations in the list of ‘Best Companies for Women in India’, according to a study conducted by Working Mother Media.
- ICICI Bank wins three awards in the Safety Innovation category for its ‘iTravel Safe’, ‘Master Switch’ and ‘Report a Safety Incident’ applications at Occupation Safety and Health (OSH) India 2016 exhibition organised by UBM India Pvt. Ltd
- ICICI Bank has won the BFSI Digital Innovators Award 2016 for its Software Robotics initiative in the 'Innovative Usage of Emerging Technology' category.
- ICICI Bank wins six awards for its various projects at the Finacle Client Innovation Awards organised by Infosys. The Bank was declared winner in 'Product Innovation' category for introducing innovative products like cashless payments on online purchases at the time of delivery, API based Smartkeys on iMobile, NFC based Touch and Pay solution; 'Process Innovation' category for Electronic Mutual Fund & Personal Discussion App; and 'Project Management’ category for best practices on upgrade to Finacle 10 across multiple foreign country operations. ICICI Bank was runners-up in the 'Customer Service Innovation' category for mVisa and tax payment on iMobile; 'Channel Innovation' category for Money2India Europe Mobile App (Video KYC); and 'Innovative Customs Component' category for ICORE-India Single Screen project.
- ICICI Bank won CNBC TV 18's Financial Inclusion Award 2016 for Banks/NBFCs in 'Impactful Financial Inclusion Through Innovation & Processes' category.
- ICICI Learning Center in Vallerina & ICICI Management Learning Center in Khandala were awarded 'Platinum' rating by the Indian Green Building Council.
- ICICI Bank won the Emerson Cup 2016 award during 14th Indian Green Building Congress in Mumbai.
- ICICI Bank's corporate office at Bandra Kurla Complex was awarded 'Platinum' rating by Indian Green Building Council.
- ICICI Bank won awards under the 'Best Derivatives House of the Year' and 'Best Structured Products House of the Year' categories respectively, in the Indian region at The Asset Triple A Private Banking, Wealth Management, Investment and ETF Awards 2016.
- ICICI Bank is voted the ‘Best Domestic Providers of FX Services’ by financial institutions in the Asiamoney FX Poll 2016.
- ICICI Bank recognized as the 'Best Foreign Exchange Provider' in India by Global Finance magazine.
- Ms. Chanda Kochhar featured in Business Today’s 2016 ‘Hall of Fame’ list.
- Ms. Vishakha Mulye featured in Business Today's 2016 list of ‘Most Powerful Women in Business’.
- ICICI Bank has won the ‘Best Private Sector Bank ’ award under the Global Businesses category at Dun & Bradstreet Banking Awards 2016.
- ICICI Bank has won 11 awards at the 17th National Awards for Excellence in Energy Management organized by the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII).
- ICICI Bank has won bronze in the ‘Banking Services’ category at the Golden Cart Summit and Awards 2016.
- ICICI Bank Tower- Gachibowli, Hyderabad and ICICI Bank Branch- Madhapur, Hyderabad, have been awarded 4 star and 3 star ratings respectively in the ‘Service/ Office/ Software’ category at the CII (South Region) Leadership and Excellence Awards in Environment, Health and Safety – 2016.
- ICICI Bank has won Gold at the Energy and Environment Foundation (EEF) Global Environment Award 2016 during the World Renewable Energy Technology Congress & Expo-2016.
- ICICI Bank has won Gold in ‘Not-for-Profit’ (Interactive Campaign) and Silver in ‘Creative Affectiveness, Social Media’, both for the #GiftALivelihood campaign at 2016 DMA Asia ECHO Awards India edition.
- ICICI Bank has won Gold for ‘#GiftALivelihood’ in the ‘Social Cause Supported by a Corporate/Brand’ category at Campaign India Digital Crest Awards (CIDCA), 2016.
- ICICI Bank was the exclusive recipient of awards in the categories of ‘Website of the Year – India’ and ‘Core Banking System Initiative of the Year – India’ and received a silver in the category of ‘Branch Innovation of the Year’ in the Asian Banking and Finance (ABF) Retail Banking Awards 2016.
- ICICI Bank has been declared winner in the category of ‘Enterprise Mobility’ at Intelligent Enterprise Awards 2016, organised by the Indian Express Group.
- ICICI Bank has won Gold awards in the ‘Bank’ and ‘Credit card issuing Bank’ segments under Finance category in the Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand 2016 Survey.
- ICICI Bank has won second prize for the ICICI Bank – BKC Tower in the ‘Service’ category at 12th - CII (Western Region) Safety, Health and Environment Excellence Award 2015-16.
- ICICI Bank has won two awards in the categories of ‘Best Core Banking Project- Single Country’ and ‘Best Retail Payments Project’ at The Asian Banker Technology Innovation Awards 2016.
- ICICI Bank has been declared as winner in the category of ‘Private - Service Sector (Large)' at the 13th National Awards for Excellence in Cost Management-2015.
- ICICI Bank Canada won the 2016 Employment Equity Achievement Award for ‘Improved Representation’ by the Government of Canada’s Ministry of Employment, Workforce Development and Labour.
- ICICI Bank won the Golden Peacock Innovative Product/Service Award for the year 2016 under the category of ‘Financial Sector (Banking)’. The Bank received the award for the project on ‘One kWp solar retrofit system for ensuring un-interrupted power supply to gramin branches’.
- ICICI Bank has been declared national runner-up in ‘Commercial Vehicle Financers’ category at the 5th edition of Mahindra Transport Excellence Awards, organised by Mahindra & Mahindra Limited.
- ICICI Bank was ranked first in the ‘Best Bank- Innovation’ category in the Business Today-KPMG survey on India's best banks. The Bank was ranked second in the category of ‘Bank of the Year’.
- ICICI Bank was ranked first in ‘The Brand Trust Report, India Study 2016’ done by Trust Research Advisory (TRA) under the BFSI category. The Bank was also ranked 10th among the overall 1,000 brands as per the report.
- ICICI Bank has won two awards in the categories of ‘Best Retail Bank in India’ and ‘Best Employee Engagement Initiative’ in Asia Pacific, Middle-East and Africa at the Asian Banker Excellence in Retail Financial Services International Awards 2016. The award programme is the most prestigious of its kind in the industry. More than 250 banks across 42 countries were evaluated for the awards this year.
- ICICI Bank was ranked second in ‘Total Income Listing’ and ranked seventh in ‘Total Business Listing’ in the list of ‘India's Leading BFSI Companies 2016’ by Dun & Bradstreet.
- ICICI Bank received two awards at the ‘IBA Banking Technology Awards 2016’. In the large banks segment, the Bank was declared winner in the category of 'The Best Use of Technology to Enhance Customer Experience' and runner up in the category of 'The Best Use of Digital and Channels Technology'.
- ICICI Bank won the bronze under the ‘Financial Services’ category for advertising effectiveness on the Expressions Debit Card campaign at 2015 Effie Awards.
- ICICI Bank won the 'Global Safety Awards 2016' organised by The Energy and Environment Foundation. This award is sponsored by Ministry of Power, Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas and Ministry of Coal, Government of India.
- ICICI Bank’s corporate office, Chandivali, Mumbai won the first prize, and CIBD office, Vashi, won the third prize under ‘Commercial Building’ category at the 10th State Level Awards for Excellence in Energy Conservation and Management, organised by Maharashtra Energy Development Agency.
- ICICI Bank was ranked first in India at the Euromoney ‘Private Banking & Wealth Management Survey’, in four categories. They were: Net-worth-specific services, Philanthropic Advice, SRI/Social Impact Investing and Innovative Technology - Client Experience. The Bank was ranked sixth in Asia, in the category of Innovative Technology - Client Experience.
- ICICI Bank was declared runner up in the categories of IMPS (Immediate Payment Service), CTS (Cheque Truncation System) and NFS (National Financial Switch) at the National Payments Excellence Awards 2015 organised by the NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India). The Bank was also felicitated with a special award for issuing large number of RuPay Platinum cards.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,164 ATMs