About Us ›Awards
Awards - 2015
- ICICI Bank was ranked first among private banks as per Brand Equity's Most Trusted Brands survey 2015, an initiative of The Economic Times. The Bank was ranked 10th in the list of overall best service brands in the same survey.
- ICICI Bank was declared the winner in the ‘Sustainable Business’ category and runners up in the ‘Big Data & Analytics’ category at the EFMA- Accenture Innovation Awards in Amsterdam.
- ICICI Bank won the 'Best Local Trade Finance Bank in India' at Global Trade Review (GTR) 'Asia Leaders in Trade Awards 2015'.
- The Central Monitoring System (CMS) project of ICICI Bank involving implementation of security systems at branches and 24x7 remote monitoring at a central Network Operations Center (NOC) was adjudged the best 'IT Security Initiative Project' at Elets 11th Annual eINDIA Summit Awards 2015 held in Mumbai.
- ICICI Bank won the 'Best Website Design' in Asia-Pacific at Global Finance's 2015 World's Best Digital Bank Awards.
- ICICI Bank won the first prize at the National Energy Conservation Award 2015 under the office buildings category.
- Ms. Chanda Kochhar featured in Fortune India’s list of Most Powerful Women in Business.
- ICICI Bank won awards in the categories of ‘Use of Technology for Fraud Prevention and NPA Management’ among large banks and ‘Evangelising Technology Adoption’ among large banks at the IDRBT Banking Technology Excellence Awards 2015.
- Ms. Chanda Kochhar was conferred with the 2015 Asia Game Changers Award.
- ICICI Bank won the award of 'Top Borrowers in Asia - India' at 2015 Fixed Income Research Poll in a poll conducted by FinanceAsia magazine.
- ICICI Bank won ‘Best Private Sector Bank’ under ‘Global Business’ category at the ‘Dun & Bradstreet Banking Awards 2015’.
- Ms. Chanda Kochhar featured in the list of ‘Time 100 Most Influential People, 2015’.
- Ms. Chanda Kochhar featured in Forbes Asia Magazine’s 2015 list of Asia’s 50 Power Businesswomen and in the list of CNBC TV18’s top 15 Indian Business Icons.
- ICICI Bank won a total of seven awards at the ‘National Award for Excellence in Energy Management 2015’ organised by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
- Ms. Chanda Kochhar ranked first in Fortune’s list of ‘Most Powerful Women’ in Asia Pacific.
- ICICI Bank won the ‘Best Foreign Exchange Bank’ at FinanceAsia’s 2015 Country Banking Achievement Awards.
- Congratulations to Mr. Rakesh Jha for securing the top position in the category of ‘Best CFO’ for banks, announced by Institutional Investor, a US-based magazine. This result was determined by a poll in which 625 sell side analysts across 16 sectors participated. The poll is part of an initiative by the magazine to determine the ‘2015 All Asia Executive Team’ rankings among financial institutions.
- ICICI Bank has been adjudged the ‘Best Retail Bank in India’ by The Asian Banker. It has also emerged winners in the categories of ‘Best Internet Banking Initiative’ and ‘Best Customer Risk Management Initiative’ awards given by The Asian Banker.
- ICICI Bank has been declared as the first runner up at Outlook Money Awards 2015 in the category of ‘Best Bank’.
- ICICI Bank won an award in the BFSI Leadership Summit & Awards in the 'Best Phone Banking for End-users’ category.
- ICICI Bank won in six categories and was the first runner-up in one category among Private Sector Banks at IBA Banking Technology Awards, 2015. The bank was declared winner in the six categories of Best Technology Bank of the Year, Best use of Data, Best Risk Management Initiatives, Best use of Technology in Training, Human Resources and e-Learning initiatives, Best Financial Inclusion Initiative and Best use of Digital and Channels Technology. ICICI Bank was the first runner-up in Best use of Technology to Enhance Customer Experience.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,944 ATMs