Internet Banking Login
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Get In Touch
Offer Zone Rates & Charges
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
About Us ›Awards
Awards - 2012
- ICICI Bank received the Golden Peacock Innovative Product / Service Award for its Tab Banking project. The Golden Peacock Awards were instituted by the Institute of Directors and was headed by Justice P N Bhagwati, Ex Chief Justice of India.
- ICICI Bank received the "Dataquest Technology Innovation Awards 2012" for Data center migration by Dataquest.
- ICICI Bank was conferred the Best Performance Award for Self Help Group (SHG) Bank Linkage Programme in NABARD's State Level Awards announced by their Maharashtra Regional Office. The Bank received the first prize for the year 2010-11 in the Private Sector Bank category and 2nd runner up for the year 2011-12 in the Commercial Bank category.
- For the second consecutive year, ICICI Bank won the NPCI's NFS Operational Excellence Awards in the MNC and Private Sector Banks Category for its ATM network.
- Mr.K.V.Kamath was awarded the "Hall Of Fame" by Outlook Money for his long standing contribution in the financial services sector.
- ICICI Bank won the Best Bank - India Award by The Banker.
- Ms. Chanda Kochhar ranked 18th in the Fortune's list of '2012 Businesspersons of the Year'. The 50 global leaders is Fortune's annual ranking of leaders who are "the best in business".
- Ms. Chanda Kochhar tops the list of "50 Most Powerful Women in Business" by Fortune India.
- ICICI Bank tops the list of "Private sector and Foreign Banks" by Brand Equity, Most Trusted Brands 2012. It ranks 15th in the "Top Service 50 Brands".
- For the third consecutive year, ICICI Bank ranked second in "India's 50 Biggest Financial Companies" in The BW Real 500 by Businessworld.
- For the second year in a row, Ms. Chanda Kochhar, Managing Director & CEO was ranked 5th in the International list of 50 Most Powerful Women In Business by Fortune.
- ICICI Bank tops the list of most fans in India and globally ranks fifth amongst financial institutions on Facebook in the social media engagement study conducted by Ketchum Sampark.
- ICICI Bank in the Private Sector Bank category won the Best Technology Bank Of The Year ,Best Financial Inclusion Initiative and Best Use Of Technology In Training and e-Learning by Indian Bank's Association (IBA) Technology Awards. The Bank also received the first runner up for Best Online Bank, Best Customer Relationship Initiative and Best Use Of Mobility Technology in Banking by IBA Technology Awards .
- ICICI Bank awarded the Best SME Bank for Treasury and Working Capital (India) by The Asset Triple A.
- ICICI Bank received the Best Trade Finance House and Best Cash Management House by The Corporate Treasurer Alliance Country Awards.
- ICICI Bank awarded the Best Private Sector Bank in Global Business Development, Rural Reach and SME financing categories by Dun & Bradstreet - Polaris Financial Technology Banking Awards.
- Ms. Chanda Kochhar, Managing Director and CEO, was ranked 59th in the World's 100 Most Powerful Women by Forbes magazine.
- For the fifth year in a row, ICICI Bank was awarded the "Best Foreign Exchange Bank (India)" by Finance Asia Country Awards. The Bank also received the "Best Bond House (India)".
- Ms. Chanda Kochhar awarded the 3rd Asian Corporate Director Recognition Award 2012 by Corporate Governance Asia.
- ICICI Bank awarded the Best Trade Finance bank in India by GTR Asia Leaders in Trade Awards 2012.
- Ms. Chanda Kochhar, Managing Director & CEO, ranked 5th in the list of "Most Powerful CEOs", in the corporate India's definitive power listing, by The Economic Times Corporate Dossier. She also tops the list of "Top Women CEOs", in the country.
- ICICI Bank featured as the top Indian brand to be listed in the annual BrandZ's Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands study.
- ICICI Bank won the "Best Bond House (India) 2011", by IFR Asia
- ICICI Bank awarded the Best Bank (India) by Global Finance
- ICICI Bank won the "Century International Quality Era Award" at Geneva. The award recognizes commitment towards Quality, Excellence, Customer Satisfaction, Leadership and Strategic Planning as established in the QC 100 model of Total Quality Management (TQM).
- For the second year in a row, Ms. Chanda Kochhar, Managing Director & CEO, is in the Power List 2012 of 25 most influential women professional in India, by India Today.
- Ms. Chanda Kochhar, Managing Director & CEO, is amongst the nine Indian women to be named in the Forbes magazine's inaugural 'Asia Power Businesswomen list'
- Mr. N.S.Kannan, Executive Director & CFO, received the "Best CFO", in the Banking / Financial Services category by CNBC - TV 18.
- ICICI Bank was recognised for the first Credit Default Swap (CDS) deal in India at the Fimmda annual conference in Kuala Lumpur.
- Ms. Chanda Kochhar, Managing Director & CEO was awarded the "CNBC Asia India Business Leader Of The Year Award". She also received the "CNBC Asia's CSR Award 2011"
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,164 ATMs