About Us ›Awards
Awards - 2019
- ICICI Bank was recognised as ‘Best FX House in India’ and ‘Best Trade and Supply Chain House’ at the Corporate Treasurer Awards 2018. The awards are organised by Corporate Treasurer, a publication headquartered in London and part of Haymarket’s Media Group.
- ICICI Bank emerged as the winner among Large Banks in the ‘End Users: Companies’ group at the Indian Merchants’ Chamber (IMC) Digital Technology Awards 2018. The Bank won this award for its Insta Banking application.
- ICICI Bank won a total of six awards across multiple categories at the Infosys Finacle Client Innovation Awards 2019. The Bank was declared winner in the following categories: ‘Process Innovation’, ‘Product Innovation’ and ‘Emerging Technology Led Innovation’. The Bank was declared runner-up in the following categories: ‘API Led Innovation’, ‘Innovative Custom Components’ and ‘Channel Innovation’.
- ICICI Bank was declared winner in the ‘Most Innovative Data Analytics Project’ and ‘Most Innovative Digital Credit Project’ categories at The Asset Digital Awards 2018. These awards are organised by The Asset, a financial publication headquartered in Hong Kong.
- ICICI Bank has won the 'Best Company to Work For' Award by Business Today magazine in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance sector. The Bank stood at the 5th position in the overall list of Top 25 Best Companies to Work For in India.
- ICICI Bank won three awards at The Asian Banker Excellence in Retail Financial Services International Awards 2019. The Bank was recognised as the ‘Best Retail Bank’ in India for the sixth year in a row. The Bank was also awarded in ‘Best Mobile Initiative, Application or Programme’ and ‘Best API Initiative, Application or Programme’ categories. This year, ICICI Bank has also ranked 7th in the ‘Top 10 Retail Banks in Asia’ list published by Asian Banker.
- ICICI Bank has been recognised as the ‘Most Trusted Brand’ among private sector banks, according to the Most Trusted Brands list published by The Economic Times Brand Equity. The Bank has been the most trusted brand in the private sector bank category consecutively for the last four years since 2015.
- ICICI Bank has been recognised as the winner in the ‘Blockchain’ category at the BFSI Digital Innovation Award 2019. The awards were organised by Express Computers, a magazine from the Indian Express group.
- ICICI Bank was declared runner-up in the ‘Commercial Vehicle Financers’ category at the 8th edition of Mahindra Transport Excellence Awards programme.
- ICICI Bank won a total of four awards in the ‘Large Banks’ group at this year’s IBA Banking Technology Awards. The Bank was declared winner in the following categories: ‘Best IT Risk Management and Cyber Security Initiatives’ and ‘Best Financial Inclusion Initiatives’. ICICI Bank was declared runner-up in the following categories: ‘Best Technology Bank of the Year’ and ‘The Most Customer-Centric Bank using Technology’.
- ICICI Bank was recognised as the ‘Best Retail Bank – India’ at the Retail Banker International Asia Trailblazer Awards 2019. The Bank also won an award in the ‘Best Mortgage Offering’ category at these awards. The awards are organised by Retail Banker International, an online publication that provides news on banking and finance from across the globe.
- ICICI Bank was awarded for its ‘iTravel’ project at Finnoviti 2019, a conference and award ceremony organised by the Banking Frontiers magazine to recognise innovations in the Indian Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) industry.
- ICICI Bank won the Silver Award in the ‘Home Loan Provider of the Year 2018’ category at the 17th edition of the Outlook Money Awards. The awards are organised by Outlook Money, a magazine that features news on personal finance, mutual funds, investments, insurance, taxation and other financial aspects.
- ICICI Bank was recognised as the ‘Best Foreign Exchange Provider’ in India as part of ‘The World’s Best Foreign Exchange Providers 2019’ list released by Global Finance magazine.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 15,063 ATMs