About Us ›Awards
Awards - 2019
- ICICI Bank has been declared as the leader in two categories of the CX+ rankings published as part of the India Retail Banking 2019 report. These two categories are: ‘Exceptional Service Delivery’ and ‘Delivering Lasting Moments’. The Bank was recognised in the ‘Exceptional Service Delivery’ category for its efforts to reinforce the brand preference, generate customer loyalty, customer advocacy and greater customer lifetime value. The award in the ‘Delivering Lasting Moments’ category was won for its efforts to create positive emotional moments for customers throughout their association with the Bank. The rankings were released by Kantar, a leading data insights and consultancy company.
- ICICI Bank secured the top spot in the report – ‘The Forrester Banking Wave™: Indian Mobile Apps, Q2 2019’ with a combined score of 77, 13 points ahead of the next highest scoring bank. As per the report, ICICI Bank continues to excel at providing both a useful functionality and a superior user experience. The scores are given on the basis of an evaluation of the services offered by seven large retail banks in the country viz. ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, RBL Bank and State Bank of India.
- ICICI Bank was awarded the Order-of-Merit at this year's SKOCH Innovation Awards for two projects. The awards are organised by Skoch Group that engages with Fortune-500 companies, state owned enterprises, Government, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and community-based organisations to publish research across areas.
- ICICI Bank was declared as the winner in the 'Data Centers' and 'Analytics' categories at this year's Technology Senate Awards. The awards are organised by Express Computers, part of the Indian Express group. The Bank was also conferred with a special 'Digital Leadership' award recognising work done in the domain of Blockchain.
- ICICI Bank was recognised as the winner in the ‘Banking & Finance’ category at the maiden edition of the IndIAA Regional (Tamil Nadu) Awards. The Bank won this award for its advertising campaign on the ‘Manage Cards’ feature introduced to the Bank’s Mobile Banking platform – iMobile app. The awards are organised by International Advertising Association (IAA).
- ICICI Bank won a total of five awards at the Asian Banking & Finance Retail Banking Awards 2019. The bank was declared winner in the categories of ‘Domestic Retail Bank of the Year – India’, ‘Corporate and Investment Bank of the Year – India’, ‘Mortgage and Home Loan Product of the Year – India’, ‘Wealth Management Platform of the Year – India’ and ‘Website of the Year – India’. The bank won the ‘Website of the Year’ award for India region for the fourth year in a row. These awards are organised by Asian Banking & Finance, a publication headquartered in Singapore that focusses on news on the finance sector from across the globe.
- ICICI Bank was recognised as ‘Best FX House in India’ and ‘Best Trade and Supply Chain House’ at the Corporate Treasurer Awards 2018. The awards are organised by Corporate Treasurer, a publication headquartered in London and part of Haymarket’s Media Group.
- ICICI Bank emerged as the winner among Large Banks in the ‘End Users: Companies’ group at the Indian Merchants’ Chamber (IMC) Digital Technology Awards 2018. The Bank won this award for its Insta Banking application.
- ICICI Bank won a total of six awards across multiple categories at the Infosys Finacle Client Innovation Awards 2019. The Bank was declared winner in the following categories: ‘Process Innovation’, ‘Product Innovation’ and ‘Emerging Technology Led Innovation’. The Bank was declared runner-up in the following categories: ‘API Led Innovation’, ‘Innovative Custom Components’ and ‘Channel Innovation’.
- ICICI Bank was declared winner in the ‘Most Innovative Data Analytics Project’ and ‘Most Innovative Digital Credit Project’ categories at The Asset Digital Awards 2018. These awards are organised by The Asset, a financial publication headquartered in Hong Kong.
- ICICI Bank has won the 'Best Company to Work For' Award by Business Today magazine in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance sector. The Bank stood at the 5th position in the overall list of Top 25 Best Companies to Work For in India.
- ICICI Bank won three awards at The Asian Banker Excellence in Retail Financial Services International Awards 2019. The Bank was recognised as the ‘Best Retail Bank’ in India for the sixth year in a row. The Bank was also awarded in ‘Best Mobile Initiative, Application or Programme’ and ‘Best API Initiative, Application or Programme’ categories. This year, ICICI Bank has also ranked 7th in the ‘Top 10 Retail Banks in Asia’ list published by Asian Banker.
- ICICI Bank has been recognised as the ‘Most Trusted Brand’ among private sector banks, according to the Most Trusted Brands list published by The Economic Times Brand Equity. The Bank has been the most trusted brand in the private sector bank category consecutively for the last four years since 2015.
- ICICI Bank has been recognised as the winner in the ‘Blockchain’ category at the BFSI Digital Innovation Award 2019. The awards were organised by Express Computers, a magazine from the Indian Express group.
- ICICI Bank was declared runner-up in the ‘Commercial Vehicle Financers’ category at the 8th edition of Mahindra Transport Excellence Awards programme.
- ICICI Bank won a total of four awards in the ‘Large Banks’ group at this year’s IBA Banking Technology Awards. The Bank was declared winner in the following categories: ‘Best IT Risk Management and Cyber Security Initiatives’ and ‘Best Financial Inclusion Initiatives’. ICICI Bank was declared runner-up in the following categories: ‘Best Technology Bank of the Year’ and ‘The Most Customer-Centric Bank using Technology’.
- ICICI Bank was recognised as the ‘Best Retail Bank – India’ at the Retail Banker International Asia Trailblazer Awards 2019. The Bank also won an award in the ‘Best Mortgage Offering’ category at these awards. The awards are organised by Retail Banker International, an online publication that provides news on banking and finance from across the globe.
- ICICI Bank was awarded for its ‘iTravel’ project at Finnoviti 2019, a conference and award ceremony organised by the Banking Frontiers magazine to recognise innovations in the Indian Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) industry.
- ICICI Bank won the Silver Award in the ‘Home Loan Provider of the Year 2018’ category at the 17th edition of the Outlook Money Awards. The awards are organised by Outlook Money, a magazine that features news on personal finance, mutual funds, investments, insurance, taxation and other financial aspects.
- ICICI Bank was recognised as the ‘Best Foreign Exchange Provider’ in India as part of ‘The World’s Best Foreign Exchange Providers 2019’ list released by Global Finance magazine.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 15,159 ATMs