Terms and Conditions
- Tax2win shall resolve the doubts/ queries over the phone related to issues on Income Tax.
- In this support, all the basic tax queries will be resolved by the experts.
- Complex queries where scrutiny of papers and details needed will not be resolved on phone support.
- Support will be restricted to the tax advisory only, no investment advice will be given by the Tax2win.
- Phone support will be available from 10.00 AM to 7.00 PM from Monday to Saturday. Public holidays will be excluded.
- Details and papers required to resolve the query will be asked to send on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tax2win will not be held responsible for any decision done by the user after consultation with our Tax Expert. Thus, Tax2win will not be liable to users or any other party in respect of any losses, including without limitation to loss of or damage to income, revenue or goodwill.
- ICICI Bank and Tax2win reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- The support from the Cleartax will be available from 10 AM to 7 PM on all working days. Saturday and Sunday are non-working days for the Cleartax.
- Cleartax shall provide timely services to Bank Customers with reasonable care and diligence. Provided, the Bank Customers provide accurate, timely, complete and relevant information to Cleartax. It is the responsibility of the Bank Customers that the data provided is accurate and complete and the Cleartax shall not assume any liability arising out of incorrect provision of information by the Bank Customers.
- Cleartax shall endeavour and act in a commercially prudent manner, to render the services. Cleartax will promptly notify the Bank Customers if it expects or encounters any significant delay which will materially affect delivery of the Services.
- Cleartax is permitted to use Client’s name, website address and logo in its marketing material including in its website, email campaigns, brochures etc. during the Term or thereafter.
- Except as specifically agreed to in writing, Cleartax shall not provide any financial advice regarding the financial accounting treatment of any transactions implemented from the Services and will not assume any responsibility for any financial reporting with respect to the Services. Cleartax shall have no responsibility to address any legal matters or questions of law.
- The Cleartax shall ensure that the support rendered to the Bank Customers are in accordance with the applicable rules and regulations governing taxation. However nothing herein shall be construed to mean that the Cleartax warrants or undertakes that the government authorities, judicial or quasi-judicial bodies will always concede or ratify the Services that are rendered under this Agreement. Cleartax advises Bank Customers to independently verify the authenticity or veracity of the support provided by Cleartax and Cleartax disclaims any responsibility arising out of failure of Bank Customers to independently verify the support or advise of Cleartax.
- ICICI Bank and Cleartax reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- ICICI Bank is not giving you any tax or legal advice and we strongly recommend that you consult an independent tax or legal advisor on the tax and legal implications of your investments. You acknowledge that all investment decisions made by you are at your sole discretion and your own evaluation of the risks involved. The recommendations made by ICICI Bank are not binding on you. You agree not to hold ICICI Bank liable for the results of implementation of any recommendations / suggestions made to you by ICICI Bank