Aadhaar Pay is a payment system which allows merchants to collect payments from a customer using his Aadhaar number and biometric authentication. The Aadhaar seeded account of the customer gets debited and merchant account gets credited.
Benefits to merchants
- Seamless fund collection from customers
- Lower Transaction charges
- Safe and secure
- Instant account to account fund transfer
- Increased customer satisfaction as process saves time
- Easy reconciliation
- Eliminates cash handling cost and risk.
Transactions on Aadhaar Pay :
- Smartphone (Aadhaar Payment App) with reliable data connection or POS system enabled, Fingerprint Scanner (Biometric Device), ICICI Bank Current Account.
Benefits to customers
- No need for a smart phone to make payments
- No need to remember PIN & Passwords
- Customer ease, easiest way of cashless payment
- Pay from any Aadhaar enabled bank account
- No security issue as payments are done through biometric authentication
- No need to carry cash.
Transactions on Aadhaar Pay:
- Aadhaar number & bank account.
Know more about Aadhaar Pay
How to register for Aadhaar Pay on payment app (Eazypay)?
- Open an ICICI Bank Current Account
- Download Eazypay from Play Store
- Register by selecting Aadhaar Pay as mode of payment collection
- Start collecting payments from the customers.
Process of collecting money through Aadhaar Pay
- Login to Eazypay and raise an invoice by entering the amount
- Select Aadhaar Pay as mode of payment collection
- Customer to select his Aadhaar linked bank name from the list and enter his Aadhaar number
- Customer to provide biometric thumb impression on the device and select pay to accept payment.
- Applicable for over the counter payments only
- Need Biometric Scanner attached to the system
- Transaction limit is Rs. 2000 per transaction.
How can a customer make payment through Aadhaar Pay?
- Customer wishes to pay the charges through Aadhaar Pay over the counter.
- Merchant chooses Aadhaar Pay as payment collection mode and asks for the customers Aadhaar number
- Customer needs to choose Aadhaar seeded bank from the list. Then he/she needs to provide the thumb impression on the Biometric scanner. Fingerprint will work as a password for the payment
- System tallies fingerprints with the available data in Aadhaar database. If it matches, the transaction is successful.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link