Insta LAS: Loan Against Shares in just a few minutes!
Do you have shares lying in your demat account and yet worrying about meeting your expenses? You can now avail of Loan Against Shares (LAS) from the comfort of your home under the Insta LAS facility!
All you need to do is, login to ICICI Bank Internet Banking, select the shares that you wish to pledge, confirm the request at NSDL … and the limit is set!
Key product features of Insta LAS
- Loan up to 50% of the value of the pledged shares, with a maximum limit of INR 20 lakh
- Facility available against the approved list of shares by the Bank
- Loan by way of an overdraft facility
- Interest charged on the utilised amount and for the utilised period only.
How to apply
- Login to Internet Banking with your User ID and Password
- Go to Investment and Insurance; Select “Demat”; Click on “Loan Against Securities”
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link