|Description of Charges*||Charges Amount|
|New Car||Used Car|
|Non Refundable Loan Processing Fees||Asset Segment/ Price Band||Processing Fee Amt||Processing Fee Amt|
|Entry /C||₹ 3,500||2% of loan amount or ₹15,000 whichever is lower|
|Mid Lower/ B||₹ 4,500|
|Mid Upper / B+||₹ 6,500|
|Premium /A||₹ 7,000|
|Luxury / A+||₹ 8,500|
|Documentation Charges||₹ 550 + GST|
|Registration Certificate Collection Charges||₹ 450 + GST|
|Prepayment Charges||5% on principal outstanding or interest outstanding for unexpired period of loan (whichever is lower)|
|Part Pre payment charges*||6% + GST on amounting getting part prepaid subject to the below conditions
|Charges for late payment of loans||2% per month on the outstanding installment|
|Swap Charges||₹ 500 per transaction|
|Bounce Charges||₹ 500 per transaction|
|Amortisation Schedule Charges||₹ 500 per schedule|
|Statement of Account Charges||₹ 200 per statement|
|Prepayment Statement Charges||₹ 200 per statement|
|Duplicate No Objection Certificate (NOC)/No Due Certificate (NDC) Charges||₹ 500 per NOC/NDC|
|NOC for conversion from Petrol to LPG/CNG||₹ 500 per NOC|
|Revalidation of NOC Charges||₹ 500 per NOC|
|NOC to convert from Private to Commercial & Commercial to Private Registration||₹ 2,000 per NOC|
|Valuation charges for Used Car||₹ 800 + GST|
|Loan Cancellation Charges||₹ 3,000 per loan|
|Miscellaneous charges viz. charges incurred in filing legal suit, repossession charges, Non Maintenance of Mode of Payment (NMMP) charge, pick-up charges) wherein customer requests for a pickup of the payment, professional charges for availing services of professionals i.e. title search, valuation, etc., charges incurred in SARFAESI proceedings, paper advertisement charges, auction charges for repossessed asset, security guard charges for protection of repossessed assets, yard charges for parking the repossessed asset in authorised yard, enforcement charges for availing logistical support during repossession, charges incurred in sending different notices, charges levied for deposition of cheque in branches for the purpose of paying loan dues and any other charges (as applicable) that are not budgeted or specified, but are incurred by the bank on behalf of the customer.||At actuals|
|Cash transaction charge for repayment of EMI dues at Branches||₹ 100|
- Good Service Tax (GST), Other Government taxes, Levies, etc., will be applicable as per prevailing rates in addition to the above mentioned charges.
- The charges or fees given in above table are subject to change and the one recorded in agreement will be binding over the site.
- Interest Reset clause: Not Applicable.
- *Part pre-payment facility is available only to Salaried customers.
- Stamp duty charges shall be extra as applicable
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to revise the rate of interest and processing fee from time to time, at its sole discretion
- The Bank would be levying a Cash Transaction Charge of Rs. 100 +GST (subject to change with due intimation) from the customers visiting ICICI Bank branches for repayment of their EMI dues in Cash