- No room rent capping
- No capping on room type opted at the time of hospitalisation
- Get easy access to cashless medical care in your city
- Now get help when you need it most with our wide network of 4500+ hospitals across India
- Flexible sum insured and deductibles
- Avail flexible deductible options and annual sum insured options ranging from Rs. 5 to Rs. 50 lakh to suit your needs
- Stay fit and get rewarded
- Get rewarded for your healthy habits by earning points through various wellness activities with our Wellness Program
- Get coverage for treatment at home
- Medical expenses incurred by you during your domiciliary hospitalisation or treatment at home shall be covered
- Now reset your sum insured up to 100%*
- Once in a policy year, your sum insured amount will be reset up to 100%, if the sum insured and additional sum insured is insufficient to pay the Claim Service Guarantee.
- Get a quick response for cashless claims within 4 hours and reimbursement claims within14 days
- Enjoy tax benefit
- Enjoy tax deduction benefits on the premium amount paid for you, spouse, dependent children and parents
- Get the cover for alternate treatment from AYUSH Benefit
- Get inpatient coverage for Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy (AYUSH) treatment
Secure yourself from surging medical costs and unexpected health issues with the Health Booster Policy. The Health Booster Policy is a super top-up plan that extends your coverage for illnesses and expenses not covered by your base plan or top-ups, it also comes with a deductible threshold.
Optional Cover 1: Hospital Daily Cash & Convalescence Benefit
Hospital Daily Cash – We shall pay you a fixed amount of ₹1,000 for each and every completed day of hospitalisation, if such hospitalisation is at least for a minimum of 3 consecutive days and subject to a maximum of 30 consecutive days per policy year.
Convalescence Benefit – In the event that you are hospitalised for a minimum period of 10 consecutive days, due to any injury or illness as covered under the policy, we shall pay you a benefit amount of ₹10,000 to you.
Optional Cover 2: Personal Accident Cover, Temporary Total Disablement (TTD) Rehabilitation Cover & Repatriation of Remains (Only for adults upto 60 years)
Personal Accident Cover – We will pay you/nominee a benefit amount equal to the sum insured specified against this optional benefit, upon the unfortunate event of accidental death or permanent total disablement resulting from an accident.
Temporary Total Disablement (TTD) Rehabilitation Cover – We shall pay you a benefit amount as stated in policy schedule on a weekly basis up to a maximum of 10 weeks for rehabilitation upon the unfortunate event of temporary total disablement resulting from an accident.
Rehabilitation is a treatment or treatments designed to facilitate the process of recovery from injury, illness, or disease to as normal a condition as possible. Only the rehabilitation services provided by a certified practitioner will be considered.
Repatriation of Remains – We shall reimburse the nominee/legal heir of the insured, upto the sum insured as specified against this optional cover, the costs of transporting the remains of the insured back to the place of residence or, up to an equivalent amount, for burial or cremation in the city where death has occurred.
Optional Cover 3: Critical Illness Cover (Only for adults upto 60 years)
Critical Illness Cover– We shall pay you a lump-sum amount upto the extent of cover opted on your first diagnosis of such critical illnesses, subject to your intimation of the same within 30 days of such diagnosis. No claim will be payable under this cover if you are first diagnosed as suffering from any of these critical illnesses within 90 days of the start date of the first policy with us. This cover can be availed only once during your lifetime. Once a claim becomes payable under any of the critical illness covered, the cover would terminate and this cover will not be offered on any subsequent renewal of policy.
- In-patient treatment: Medical expenses for hospitalisation as an in-patient for a minimum period of 24 consecutive hours
- Day Care Treatments: 150 medical expenses incurred by you while undergoing specified day care treatment (as mentioned in the day care surgeries list), which require less than 24 hours hospitalization
- Pre & Post Hospitalisation: Medical expenses incurred by you, immediately up to 60 days before and up to 90 days after your hospitalisation covered upto sum insured
- Relationships covered: Self, spouse, dependent children, brother, sister, dependent parent, grandparents, grandchildren, mother-in-law, father-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, dependent brother-in-law and dependent sister-in-law
Deductible: We shall not be liable for the deductible amount as specified against the plan opted. We are not liable for any payment unless the hospitalisation medical expenses exceed the deductible. No deductible shall be applicable for optional covers.
Co-payment: We are not liable to pay twenty percent (20%) of admissible claim amount above the deductible applicable under the policy, for insured above 60 years of age. This does not apply if insured is 60 years of age or below. However, this condition will not be applicable if you were aged 45 years or below at the time of buying this policy first time and have renewed it continuously after that. No co- pay will be applicable for optional covers, if any.
First 30 days waiting period
Any diseases contracted and declared during first 30 days of period of insurance start date except those arising out of accidents. This exclusion shall cease to apply from first renewal of the policy with us. This will not be applicable if the insured person(s) was insured continuously and without interruption for at least 1 year under any other health insurance plan with an Indian non-life insurer as per guidelines on portability issued by the insurance regulator.
Pre -existing disease waiting period
Any pre-existing condition(s) declared by you and accepted by us, shall not be covered until 24 months of your continuous coverage, since inception of this policy.
First 2 year exclusions
For medical diseases/ conditions and treatment/procedure mentioned below, a waiting period of 2 years will be applicable unless required due to occurrence of cancer.
- ENT: Sinusitis, Deviated Nasal Septum
- Gynecological: Fibroids (fibromyoma), Endometriosis, Prolapsed uterus, Polycystic ovarian disorder (PCOD)
- Orthopedic: Arthritis, Gout and Rheumatism, Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis, Spinal or Vertebral Disorders
- Gastrointestinal: Calculus diseases of gall bladder including Cholecystitis, Esophageal Varices, Pancreatitis, Fissure/fistula in anus, hemorrhoids, pilonidal sinus, piles, Ulcer and erosion, Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disorder (GERD), Perineal Abscesses, Perianal Abscesses
- Uro-genital: Calculus diseases of Urogenital system Example: Kidney stone, Urinary bladder stone etc., Benign enlargement of Prostate, Chronic Kidney Disease
- Eye: Cataract
- Other general conditions( Applicable to all organ systems/ organs/ disciplines whether or not described above): Internal tumors, cysts, nodules, polyps, skin tumors, lumps, all types of internal congenital anomalies/illnesses/defects
- Any illness / disease / injury pre - existing before the inception of the policy for the first 2 years. Such waiting period shall reduce if the insured has been covered under a similar policy before opting for this policy, subject however to portability regulations
- Medical expenses incurred during the first 30 days of inception of the policy, except those arising out of accidents. This exclusion doesn’t apply for subsequent renewals without a break
- Expenses attributable to self - inflicted injury (resulting from suicide, attempted suicide)
- Injury or diseases directly or indirectly attributable to war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, war like operations
- Expenses arising out of or attributable to alcohol or drug use / misuse / abuse
- Cost of spectacles / contact lenses, dental treatment
- Medical expenses incurred for treatment of AIDS
- Treatment arising from or traceable to pregnancy (this exclusion does not apply to ectopic pregnancy proved by diagnostic means and is certified to be life threatening by the Medical Practitioner) and childbirth, miscarriage, abortion and its consequences congenital disease
- Tests and treatment relating to infertility and In Vitro fertilisation
- If you are above 18 years of age, you can buy the Health Booster Insurance policy for yourself and your family members, children and parents
- If you want your child to be covered under the family floater, your child should be more than 3 months of age and in case you are buying an individual policy for your child, he or she should be more than 6 years of age
- A policy bought to cover children aged between 3 months to 5 years, should necessarily cover at least one adult too
- Medical underwriting is required for an individual who is more than 45 years of age or opting Sum Insured more than 10 lakh or both
- You can avail Income Tax benefits under Section 80D, only on policies bought for self, spouse, parents and dependent children
ICICI Bank Limited ("ICICI Bank") with registered office at ICICI Bank Tower, Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road, Vadodara, 390 007, Gujarat is a Corporate Agent (Composite, IRDAI Regn No.: CA0112 valid till 31/03/2019) of ICICI Lombard. Insurance is underwritten by ICICI Lombard. ICICI Bank's customer's participation in the policy is entirely voluntary and is not linked to availment of any other facility from ICICI Bank.
Health Booster Misc 140 IRDAI/HLT/ICICI/P-H/V.I/31/15-16, email@example.com, www.icicilombard.com T&C apply
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,367 ATMs