Insta Banking FAQs
Where can I read the detailed terms and conditions related to Insta Banking services?
Detailed terms and conditions related to mobile banking services are available at click here
Do I have to fill in a separate Deposit slip/request letter for transactions conducted through Insta Banking?
No, you don't have to fill in any forms. We shall pre-print the form for you on your visit to the branch. All you need to do is initate the transaction and visit ICICI Bank branch within 7 days to complete the same.
What are the documents that i need to carry to complete the transactions?
Below are the list of documents:
- For Cash Deposit
- ID proof for deposit value of more than Rs. 50,000
- For Cash Withdrawal/Funds Transfer
- A cheque
- To place a request for a DD/PO
- A cheque if amount is greater than Rs. 50,000
- Address Updation
- If account is less than 6 months old, address proof in original.
- Pan Updation
- Original Pan Card