Easy Receive Savings Account FAQs
What is the advantage of Easy Receive Account over a regular savings bank account?
The following are some of the special benefits available with the Easy Receive Account:
- No minimum balance to be maintained, if you receive at least one inward remittance in the last three months
- Higher daily limit of Rs. 50,000 for cash withdrawal at ATMs.
- FREE cash withdrawals at non-ICICI Bank ATMs (W.e.f 01-04-2009)
- Mobile and e-mail alerts as soon as the remittance amount gets credited into your account
This account also provides the other regular benefits such as:
- Free cash withdrawal and balance enquiry at ICICI Bank ATMs
- Cash withdrawal over 8,000 ICICI Banks ATMs and over 16,000 VISA ATMs in India and make purchases at over 100,000 merchant establishments in India
- Convenience of electronic banking channels such as Phone banking, Mobile Banking and Internet Banking.
Do I need an introduction from an existing ICICI Bank account holder?
An introduction from an existing ICICI Bank account holder is not required if you are submitting proof of identity and address documents, as prescribed. However, if you do not possess any satisfactory proof of address document, then an introduction from an ICICI Bank account holder, having a satisfactory relationship of more than six months, is required.
What is the minimum balance requirement for an Easy Receive Account?
The minimum, average monthly balance is zero, if you receive at least one foreign inward remittance in the last three months.
Otherwise, a minimum, average monthly balance of Rs. 10,000 will have to be maintained for metro and urban branches and Rs. 5,000 will have to be maintained at semi-urban and rural locations.