Declaration for Online Demat customers
Eligibility criteria for opening of Basic Services Demat Account (“BSDA”):
- It is mandatory to register for the SMS alert facility before opting for the facility of BSDA.
- BSDA is available only for individual demat accounts.
- Customer should have only one demat account in his capacity as a sole holder or a first holder in the whole depository system. i.e. NSDL and CDSL.
- Value of the holding in this demat account should not exceed Rs. 2,00,000 (Two Lacs).
- I have read and understood the Securities and Exchange Board of India’s (“SEBI”) guidelines for facility for a BSDA. I hereby declare that I am eligible to open a depository account as a BSDA holder and undertake to comply with the requirements specified by SEBI or any such authority for opening BSDA from time to time. I also understand that in case I, at any point of time do not meet the eligibility as a BSDA holder, my aforesaid account is liable to be converted to regular demat account.
- I authorize ICICI Bank to receive securities credits automatically into my Demat account
Declaration for debiting demat charges from savings bank account:
- I hereby also authorize ICICI Bank Limited (“Bank”) to debit all charges in respect of demat account payable by me to the above mentioned account (“Service Charges”), which applicable Service Charges have displayed on the website of the Bank (hyperlink provided below) and are acceptable to me. I undertake that sufficient balances shall be maintained by me and shall in no anyway impairh the right of the Bank to debit the Service Charges. I hereby further authorize the Bank to charge interest, at the prevailing commercial rate, on overdrawn balance in the said account(s) due to the debiting of Services Charges. The Bank shall not be obliged to provide any overdraft facility on the said account except those arising out of debit of Service Charges payable by me. I hereby undertake to remit the amount of debit along with the interest within 15 days of being notified about the same. I also authorize the Bank to arrange to exercise a lien over the dematerialised shares till the dues are remitted in full by me.
- Banker's Lien and Set-Off: Bank shall have the paramount right of set-off and lien, irrespective of any other lien or charge, present as well as future, on all the deposits held/ balances lying in any account of the customer, whether in single name or joint name(s), to the extent of all amounts payable by the customer arising as a result of any of Bank's services extended to and/or used by the customer or as a result of any other facilities that may be granted by the Bank to the customer. The Bank is entitled without any notice to the customer to settle any indebtedness whatsoever owed by the customer to the Bank, whether actual or contingent, or whether primary or collateral, or whether joint and/or several, including without limitation indebtedness under any indemnity given by the customer to the Bank hereunder or under any other document/ agreement, by adjusting, setting-off any deposit(s) and transferring monies lying to the balance of any account(s) held by the customer with the Bank, notwithstanding that the deposit(s)/ balances lying in such account(s) may not be expressed in the same currency as such indebtedness. The Bank's rights hereunder shall not be affected by the customer's bankruptcy, insolvency, death or winding-up.
- I hereby undertake not to revoke this authority without the written approval from the Bank. I hereby specifically agree and confirm that any matter or issue arising hereunder shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the Indian laws and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai in India.
- I, hereby declare that the particulars given above are correct and complete. If the transaction is delayed or not effected at all for reasons of incomplete or incorrect information, I would not hold the user institution responsible. I hereby agree to discharge the responsibility expected of me as a participant under the scheme.
- I confirm that I’m not a PEP (politically exposed person) or related to PEP.
- I declare that all the particulars and information given in the application are true, correct, and complete and upto date in all respects and I have not withheld any information. I agree and confirm that I have read the terms and conditions of the demat account facility, and the terms and conditions pertaining to usage of channels for access of the said account facility as put up on www.icicibank.com (the link for the same as provided below) and am/are aware of and will adhere to all the terms/conditions of opening/maintaining of the said Demat account and usage of the channels with/by the Bank as may be in force from time to time. I further declare that the rules and regulations of the depository and depository participants pertaining to an account which are in force now have been read by me and I have understood the same and I agree to abide by and to be bound by the rules as are in force from time to time for such accounts. I hereby declare that the details furnished above are true and correct to the best of my/our knowledge and belief and I undertake to inform you of any changes therein, immediately. In case any of the above information is found to be false or untrue or misleading or misrepresenting, I am aware that I may be held liable for it. In case non-resident account, I also declare that I have complied and will continue to comply with Foreign Exchange Management Act (“FEMA”) and related regulations. I acknowledge the receipt of copy of the document, “Rights and Obligations of the Beneficial Owner and Depository Participant”. I understand that certain particulars given by me are required by the operational guidelines governing banking companies. I understand that the Bank/ its group companies/ agents reserve the right to reject any application without providing any reason.
- I authorize the Bank Ltd. /its group companies or their agents to make references and enquiries in respect of the information required by the application form which the Bank / its group companies/ agents consider necessary. I undertake to inform the Bank / group companies/ agents regarding change in my/our residence / employment and to provide any further information that the Bank / group companies/ agents may require. I authorize the Bank / its group companies and their agents to exchange, share or part with all the information relating to my/our application and transaction information to other group companies/ banks/ financial institutions/ credit bureaus/ statutory bodies and shall not hold the Bank / its group companies and their agents or other persons to whom such information is disclosed liable for the disclosure or use of such information.
- I hereby declare that the details furnished above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and I undertake to inform you of any changes therein, immediately. In case any of the above information is found to be false or untrue or misleading or misrepresenting, I am aware that I may be held liable for it. I hereby consent to receiving information from Central KYC Registry through SMS/email on the above registered number/email address.
- I hereby declare that above given information of GSTIN with respect to the number and billing address is correct and the Bank can update the same in its records. I hereby declare that the information provided can be used by the Bank for the purposes of charging GST and reporting of transactions on the GSTIN portal and for other related aspects in relation to reporting as stated under GST Act and applicable rules in this regard.
Quantum Optima / Money multiplier
- I agree that upon linking my savings account to the trading account, I shall not be able to avail Quantum optima facility. If Quantum optima facility was available on my savings account the same shall be withdrawn.
- I give consent to link my Demat account with the Internet Banking user id.
- I understand and agree that the Terms and Conditions of Internet Banking are applicable while operating the demat account by internet banking.
- Letter of Confirmation – https://www.icicibank.com/managed-assets/docs/personal/demat/letter_of_confirmation.pdf
- Terms and Conditions of Internet Banking - https://www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/internet-banking-terms-conditions.page
- Terms and Condition for receiving statement of account through email – https://www.icicibank.com/managed-assets/docs/personal/demat/statement.pdf
- Rights and Obligations – https://www.icicibank.com/managed-assets/docs/personal/demat/rights_obligations_document.pdf
- Applicable Service Charges - https://www.icicibank.com/managed-assets/docs/personal/demat/NSDL-rate-card.pdf
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 13,540 ATMs