Surat Money Card
ICICI Bank and Surat Municipal Corporation present to you Surat Money - The Smart City Card. This is a first of its kind a prepaid, reloadable card which is designed for convenience and flexibility. The card offers exciting features and a host of benefits for all your payment needs within the city of Surat.
The card can be used for making payments at:
- Bus Rapid Transit System (BRTS) and City Bus travel tickets and passes
- Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) Civic Centres for tax and bill payments
- Service delivery outlets for reloading your card and bill payment
- Shopping and restaurants
- E-commerce transactions.
So, why carry cash or multiple cards in your wallet, when you have the POWER OF ONE!
Please refer to the below locations for issuance of the card.
The card is free of cost. The minimum top-up required for card issuance is Rs 100.
- Replacement fee for non-personalised card is Rs 50 inclusive of taxes
- Replacement fee for personalised card is Rs 75 inclusive of taxes.
- Top Up via UPI: Recharge your Surat Money Card via UPI. VPA for your card: Suratmoney.<10 digit Registered Mobile Number><Last Four Digits of Card number>@icici. For example: If your registered mobile number and last 4 digits of your cards are is 9999999999 and 1234 respectively, transfer funds via UPI to the VPA Suratmoney.99999999991234@icici to top up your card
- Online Top Up: Recharge online from the online customer portal. Please click on Customer Portal Login to continue
- Cash Top Up: Cash Top Up is available at all our listed outlets and BRTS stations.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link