Reimbursement Card is a Prepaid Card for payments related to settlement of expenses of employees. It can be used at any ICICI Bank ATM.
PIN Generation Process:
What if I forget the ATM PIN of my ICICI Bank Reimbursement Card?
If you forget your ATM PIN, you can re-generate the PIN through the below options:
- Using Self Care Portal
- PIN Generation option available at any ICICI Bank ATM
- Calling our 24-hour Customer Care
The process for generating PIN through 24-hour Customer Care is as follows:
- Please select your preferred language
- Post selection of language, you need to select 'Option 2' for Prepaid Cards
- You will be asked to enter the 16-digit Card Number
- You then need to enter the details as instructed by IVR.
- IVR will prompt you to select 'Option 1' for ATM PIN generation.
- Your call will be routed to a Phone Banking Officer, where you can place a request to generate ATM PIN for your card.
- Phone Banking Officer will route your call to the appropriate menu and your Card number will be read out in IVR.
- Post this confirmation, you will be asked to enter 3-digit CVV number mentioned in the backside of your Card.
- You need to enter a 4-digit ATM PIN of your choice.
- You will be asked to reconfirm the new ATM PIN by re-entering it.
- The ATM PIN is now reset.
- Place a request to our Phone Banking Officer for re-generating the ATM PIN and sending it to the registered communication address.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 15,646 ATMs