Reimbursement Card is a Prepaid Card for payments related to settlement of expenses of employees. It can be used at any ICICI Bank ATM.
PIN Generation Process:
What if I forget the ATM PIN of my ICICI Bank Reimbursement Card?
If you forget your ATM PIN, you can re-generate the PIN through the below options:
- Using Self Care Portal
- PIN Generation option available at any ICICI Bank ATM
- Calling our 24-hour Customer Care
The process for generating PIN through 24-hour Customer Care is as follows:
- Please select your preferred language
- Post selection of language, you need to select 'Option 2' for Prepaid Cards
- You will be asked to enter the 16-digit Card Number
- You then need to enter the details as instructed by IVR.
- IVR will prompt you to select 'Option 1' for ATM PIN generation.
- Your call will be routed to a Phone Banking Officer, where you can place a request to generate ATM PIN for your card.
- Phone Banking Officer will route your call to the appropriate menu and your Card number will be read out in IVR.
- Post this confirmation, you will be asked to enter 3-digit CVV number mentioned in the backside of your Card.
- You need to enter a 4-digit ATM PIN of your choice.
- You will be asked to reconfirm the new ATM PIN by re-entering it.
- The ATM PIN is now reset.
- Place a request to our Phone Banking Officer for re-generating the ATM PIN and sending it to the registered communication address.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,367 ATMs