|Daily Cash withdrawal limit at ATM||Daily purchase limit at retail outlets and on merchant websites|
|Domestic||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 5,00,000|
|International||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 1,50,000|
Bangalore Metro Platinum Debit Card
Disclaimer: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has, vide order dated July 14, 2021, imposed restrictions on MasterCard Asia/Pacific Pte. Ltd. from on-boarding new domestic customers onto their card networks, with effect from July 22, 2021. Accordingly, ICICI Bank Limited shall be unable to accept further applications for any ICICI Bank Debit Cards on MasterCard network. However, please note that this order does not impact existing customers.
- Auto recharge facility: The card has an inbuilt Namma Metro Transit Chip that will be automatically recharged with Rs. 200, when the balance on the chip drops below Rs. 100. Now, no need to stand in long queues to recharge your Namma Metro Smart Card balance.
- Exclusive dining offers through ICICI Bank Culinary Treats programme
- For details, visit icicibank.com/culinarytreats
- Redeem rewards for free travel at Bangalore Metro
- In addition to more than 50 PAYBACK partners available for redemption, you can also redeem your PAYBACK points earned on your Unifare Debit Card for Bangalore Metro auto recharge transactions.
- Earn Earn PAYBACK Points from ICICI Bank Rewards on Debit Card purchases
- Earn 1 PAYBACK Point from ICICI Bank Rewards, on every Rs.200 spent using your ICICI Bank Bangalore Metro Platinum Debit Card (with effect from June 01, 2018).
Note: Mutual Funds, Telecom, Education, Utilities, Insurance and Insurance Premium, Government Payments, Fuel, Post Office Payment, Wallets & Account transfer will not be considered for the rewards programme.
- Zero surcharge on fuel purchases
- Fuel surcharge would not be applicable for the transactions done on ICICI Bank swipe machines at selected government fuel petrol outlets (HPCL/ IOCL/ BPCL).
- ICICI Bank Debit Card holders who transact on Non-ICICI Bank swipe machines at any fuel petrol outlet would be levied surcharge amount at the discretion of the member/ acquiring bank and the surcharge shall be reversed once we receive the refund from the respective acquiring bank.
- For list of fuel outlets pumps where surcharge will not be levied, click here.
- Platinum platform benefits from MasterCard.
- Security of a Chip Card: The card comes with a microchip that is virtually impossible to duplicate, providing additional security against counterfeiting/ duplication of card.
- High withdrawal limit and transaction limit
Joining Fee Rs. 299 + 18% GST Annual Fee Rs. 299 + 18% GST
*With effect from August 11, 2014
- Annual fee will be charged from the second year onwards
- Joining fee will be charged only for the first year
- Reissuance of a Unifare Bengaluru Metro Debit Card for any reason will attract reissuance charges of Rs. 200 + 18% GST
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 14,040 ATMs