I have FD with ICICI since last one year. Really appreciate the service provided by them as well as timely answering all the calls and resolving queries.Specially in this Covid situation, this FD acted as an emergency fund and bank really guided me well.
You can get your ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card Against Fixed Deposit in two simple steps:
Get a Fixed Deposit (FD) with ICICI Bank (even better if you already have one)
- To get an ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card Against Fixed Deposit, all you need is a valid FD with ICICI Bank.
- The minimum FD amount is Rs 75,000
- The minimum tenure of the FD has to be 180 days.
Please also note that a Rubyx Credit Card Against Fixed Deposit cannot be issued:
- If the FD is in the name of third parties/partnership firms /Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) /Society /Trust /Companies
- Against Linked/ Quantum /Section 80C/ Non Resident External (NRE)/ Non Resident Ordinary (NRO)/ ICICI Home Finance Company (HFC) FDs or if a lien is already marked on the FD
- To minors and foreign nationals.
You may visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch and apply for your card or click here to apply online.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link