All the account opening for EEFC accounts will be done at COPS only. The forms have to be stored in the branch itself. All the documents would be scanned through Omnidocs to COPS. The documents required for opening an EEFC account is the same as that required for opening an RCA, wherever an existing RCA account reference is given. Additionally, the proof of status of the client is required.
Common Documents Check list for Account Opening
The documents / information required to be scanned / couriered to COPS are as below:
- Completely filled-in & signed EEFC Account Opening form.
- Constitution Document like the board resolution, partnership letter, proprietorship letter etc authorising the EEFC account opening. The Board Resolution / Partnership letter / propreitorship letter should mention the currency in which the account is to be opened.
- The proof of status (i.e. whether the unit is located in SEZ, STP or EHTP etc.) should accompany the AOF and other documents being sent to COPS.
- Importer- Exporter Code if applicable.
- Nomination form, if the customer has given the consent for the same, Nomination form is applicable only to Individual and Sole Proprietors
- Proof of PAN/ Form 60.
- NOC from the Lending Bank(s) extending credit facility to the entity / firm, if applicable.
Specific Documents Pertaining to Constitution/Entity
- Partnership Firms
- Private and Public Limited Companies
- Hindu Undivided Family (HUFs)
- Proprietorship Firms
- Partnership deed duly stamped & signed by all Partners.
- Identity proof for all authorised signatories.
- Partnership letter on the Firm's letterhead signed by all partners In Bank's Format.
- Board Resolution in Bank's Format ( Signed by two directors/ company secretary).
- Latest list of all Directors with their Addresses duly dated & signed by Company Secretary/ director(s).
- Identity proof of all authorised signatories & certifying director.
- Identity proof of all authorised signatories.
- Certified copy of Resolution to open the account signed by Managing Trustee/ Secretary.
- List of all office bearers/ trustees with their addresses signed by Managing Trustee/ Secretary/chairperson/two authorised signatories.
- HUF letter (as per Bank's format) signed by Karta and all major co-parceners. Data pertaining to minor co-parceners and female members should be recorded.
- Photograph & Specimen signatures of the Karta and all co-parceners (Female member cannot be included as a Co-parcencer).
- Identity proof of Karta.
- Address proof in the name of the HUF / Karta.
- Identity proof of proprietor (Authorised Signatory(ies))
- Proprietorship Letter on the Letterhead in Bank's Format
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 14,088 ATMs