Zomato Pro offer
Do minimum 3 transactions each of Rs 500 and above and get complementary 3 months Zomato Pro Membership.
Offer Period: July 10 – Aug 10, 2021
For the purpose of these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"):
"Program Period" or "Offer Period" shall mean period of 30 days commencing from July 10 – Aug 10, 2021 (both days inclusive)
- “Select ICICI Bank Credit Cardholder/s” shall mean any ICICI Bank Credit Card Holder who holds a valid ICICI Bank Credit Card and whose accounts are in good standing and Bank has chosen to communicate the offer to the cardholder through SMS/Notification/Email or any other mode of communication
- “Purchase" shall mean such purchase, which has been made by select ICICI Bank Credit Card Holder/s by entering card details for making payments at online merchant payment gateway during the Offer Period or using/swiping their ICICI Bank Credit Card at physical merchant outlets
- "Offer" shall mean doing minimum 3 transactions of Rs 500 and above using ICICI Bank Credit Card to get Zomato Pro Membership for 3 months as indicated in the Bank’s communication sent to the select ICICI Bank Credit Cardholders
- Registration is compulsory for this campaign. Customer should give a missed call on 7573060605 to register.
- “Customer/s” for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a person who holds a valid VISA/MASTER/AMEX Credit Card issued by ICICI bank and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "Card" shall mean an ICICI Bank VISA / AMEX / Master Card Credit card issued by ICICI Bank
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- "Void Transactions" shall mean wherein the transaction has taken place but has been rejected /cancelled/ been unsuccessful at the ""website"" of the "Alliance Partner".
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s internet banking facility/service.
II. Program / Offer
- The Offer is valid for select ICICI Bank Credit Card Holder/s only to whom the Bank has chosen to communicate the offer through SMS/ Notification/Email or any other mode of communication
- Upon the cardholder fulfilling the offer terms, Zomato Pro membership of 3 months will be provided to cardholder on or before November 10’ 2021
- The Offer is not valid for void transactions
- A customer can avail the Zomato Pro membership only once for the purchases done during the offer period
- Multiple rounds of communication may be sent to select ICICI Bank Credit Cardholders during the offer period. In case, the customer has already made minimum 3 transactions of Rs 500 and above the cardholder may choose to ignore the communication
- Only spends done on the card numbers as indicated in the communication will be considered for verifying the eligibility of the customers
- In case the customer has not paid his dues on time and is considered delinquent by the Bank, customer will not be able to avail the offer.
- In case of a cancelled transaction, and post cancellation of transaction; if the total no of purchases made by the Cardholder during the offer period become less than the no of qualifying purchases; the customer will not be considered eligible for the offer.
- In case all or parts of the purchases are reversed, offer will be given on the basis of the net spends (minus the reversals) done during the offer period. In case, the net total no of purchases made by the Cardholder during the offer period become less than the no of qualifying purchases; the customer will not be considered eligible for the offer.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the services and must be resolved by the Cardholder/s with the alliance partner directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any products or services availed by the Cardholder/s under the alliance offered by the Alliance Partner.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner or the Cardholder/s from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Cardholder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- The offer is sponsored by the Alliance Partner and the Cardholder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- No substitutions or exchange of offer, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Card Holder/s shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Offer or any of them, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Cardholder/s.
- No queries will be entertained after Jan 10, 2021.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
III. Other Terms and Conditions
- There is no restriction on the number of times a member can avail the Pro benefits in a day.
- Membership term will be extended for the users with existing Zomato Gold membership. Zomato Gold membership is automatically changed to Zomato Pro membership for existing users.
- Zomato Pro membership can be used only on a single mobile device at a time and may not be used in respect of multiple devices with a single registered email.
- Member must be physically present at the time of redeeming benefit(s). Member must carry a valid ID proof.
- Zomato Pro is not valid on takeaway. Take-away of leftovers is at the discretion of the restaurant partner.
- Partner restaurants may charge additional charges, including but not limited to service charge, which are not covered under Offers at it’s own discretion.
- Your membership plan will be automatically renewed at the expiration of your membership plan. You can cancel your membership at any time before the expiration of your membership plan.
- Any discounts on the membership are valid for the first purchase only.
- Zomato Pro is not valid on special occasion days (Valentine's Day, Christmas Eve / Christmas Day, New Year's Eve / New Year's Day, Diwali Eve / Diwali Day, Durga Puja (applicable in WB), Pongal (applicable in TN), or on days prohibited by law or applicable regulations.
- Exclusion period applies from the start of operational hours for the day up till 6am of the following day.
- By completing the purchase, you confirm that you have read and agree to the detailed Terms and Conditions.
- Only non-Pro customers will be able to redeem the code
- Zomato Pro offer will have to be redeemed at the promo link mentioned in communication
- Customer will be able to redeem the offer only if using the ICICI Bank’s card.
- Codes can only be used once
- The participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the select ICICI Bank Credit Card Holder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai
- All communication/ notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to "ICICI Bank Limited, ICICI Phone Banking Center, ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032, India
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects
- These Terms shall be in addition to and not in substitution/ derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the ICICI Bank Credit Card of ICICI Bank. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the Primary Terms and Conditions
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the ICICI Bank Credit Card Holder/s under the Program
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Merchant Establishment or ICICI Bank Credit Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and/ or on merchandise/ products/ services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link