ICICI Bank Terms & Conditions for Fixed Deposit Promotional offer
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply to and regulate the Fixed Deposit promotional offer provided by ICICI Bank and are in addition to and not in derogation of the Terms and Conditions of ICICI Bank’s Fixed Deposit and Terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank's Internet Banking services (the “Primary Terms and Conditions”) as available on www.icicibank.com. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail. All capitalized terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as specified under Primary Terms and Conditions.
1. "Vendor" shall mean Encana International, who has entered into an alliance with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”) for purpose of providing the Offer.
2. "Customer/s" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean an resident indian individual who has an ICICI Bank Resident Savings Account and opens a Fixed Deposit (as defined hereunder) on the Website using other bank's VISA debit card. During the Offer Period for an amount and tenure and subject to such terms and conditions as shall be specified by ICICI Bank from time to time.
3. "Fixed Deposit" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean an ICICI Bank Fixed Deposit opened by a Customer/s online using other bank's VISA debit card through ICICI Bank's website, for a minimum value of Rs. 51,000/- subject to a maximum amount of Rs One Crore (Rs. 1,00,00,000/-) created for a period of 390 days and above, during the Offer Period and shall exclude any Linked Fixed Deposits including Money Multiplier Fixed Deposits, Quantum Optima Fixed Deposits, Fixed Deposits opened in the name of proprietors, partnerships, companies, trusts and societies, and such existing Fixed Deposits which are renewed during the Offer Period.
4. "Offer" shall mean the Gift/s being provided to the Customer/s free of cost on opening a Fixed Deposit with ICICI Bank during the Offer Period.
5. "Gift/s" shall mean the following products of the Vendor: One wrist watch on opening a Fixed Deposit during the Offer Period.
6. "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from January 14, 2013 for Fixed Deposit upto such time as stocks last.
7. "Website" shall mean www.icicibank.com belonging to ICICI Bank.
1. The Offer is valid only for select set of Customer/s who open a new Fixed Deposit online using other bank’s VISA debit card during the Offer Period.
2. The Fixed Deposit should be opened on the Website.
3. Value Date of the Fixed Deposit shall be considered for being eligible for the Offer.
4. For opening a Fixed Deposit, only one Gift will be given per customer irrespective of the number of Fixed Deposits opened by the Customer during the Offer Period.
5. Participation in the Offer by the Customer/s is on a voluntary basis.
6. ICICI Bank employees shall also be eligible for the Offer
7. Customer/s would receive the gift after a minimum of 60 working days from the date of opening of Fixed Deposit account.
8. The Gift will be delivered to Customer/s at their registered Indian communication address as per ICICI Bank's records.
9. In the event of the Gift/s being returned undelivered from the registered communication address of the Customer, the Gift/s shall be forwarded to the base branch of the Fixed Deposit account from where the Customer/s may collect the Gift/s.
10. This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the Customer/s by ICICI Bank.
11. The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITION
1. ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Gift/s. ICICI Bank shall not be responsible for any postal/courier delays caused due to acts or omissions of any third party who is responsible for delivery of the Gift.
2. Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customer/s due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customer/s. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customer/s.
3. All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Gift/s, if any, shall be addressed to the Vendor directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at Encana Customer Care, B-14, Industrial Area, G.T. Karnal Road, Near Telephone Exchange, Delhi – 110033 or call at +91-11-23535346 without any reference to ICICI Bank.
4. The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Gift/s shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank.
5. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
6. The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on gifts / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
7. ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.