Eazypay Carnival - Terms & Conditions
Last Updated Date: Mar 01, 2021
- Customer to receive merchandise based on his Eazypay UPI QR collection for the current month.
- Customer needs to achieve the milestone of Rs 20,000, Rs 50,000 or Rs 1 lakh to be eligible to receive a key chain, pen stand or calculator, respectively.
- Offer is applicable for customers who collect at least Rs 20,000 using Eazypay UPI QR in the month of March 2021.
- Offer is applicable for customers who collected below Rs 20,000 using Eazypay UPI QR in the month of Feb 2021.
- Merchant to receive one merchandise only once in his milestone journey.
- Once a milestone is achieved, he is only eligible for the next milestone.
- The gift will be sent post 60 days of fulfilling offer eligibility.
- This offer is exclusively for ICICI Bank Eazypay UPI QR Code Self Employed Segment customers.
- Offer is valid for select merchants registered with ICICI Bank Eazypay to whom offer has been communicated through SMS/InstaBIZ app notification/mailer.
- Offer is not applicable for Government organisations or societies.
- Offer is valid till March 31, 2021 but can be suspended without notice by the Bank.
- Cancelled and reversed transactions will not be considered under this offer.
- Customer can claim only till the next 90 days of offer conclusion.
- Customers will be directly couriered at their registered address.
- Bank to decide in case of any dispute during the offer conclusion.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to the Programme without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Programme without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the customer has any pending dues related to Eazypay POS at any time during the period of the offer, all the benefits under the programme shall lapse and shall not be available to the customer.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link