Terms and Conditions for ICICI Bank – Archies Limited
- “"Alliance Partner"” shall mean Archies Limited (http://www.archiesonline.com), who has entered into an alliance with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”) for purpose of providing the Offers.
- “Customer/s” for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a person who is using ICICI Bank Net Banking services or holds a valid ICICI Bank VISA/MASTER/AMEX Debit Card or holds a valid VISA/MASTER/AMEX Credit Card issued by ICICI Bank and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- “ICICI Bank Net Banking User” shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank Savings Account, VISA/MASTER/AMEX Credit Card account(s), loan / facility account(s), depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with ICICI Bank or its Affiliate which are eligible account(s) for purposes of ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "Card" shall mean an ICICI Bank VISA / AMEX / Master Card Credit card and/or ICICI Bank Debit card and/or ICICI Bank Prepaid card any other card issued by ICICI Bank
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- “Offer” shall mean instant discount/benefit provided by the "Alliance Partner" on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank VISA/MASTER/AMEX Debit/Credit Card or ICICI Bank Net Banking services.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from December 8, 2015 to May 31, 2016 both days inclusive.
- ""Website"" shall mean the following ""website"" of the "Alliance Partner" : http://www.archiesonline.com
- "Void Transactions "shall mean wherein the transaction has taken place but has been rejected /canceled/ been unsuccessful at the ""website"" of the "Alliance Partner".
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s internet banking facility/service.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the products offered by the Alliance Partner on its website.
- All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
Terms prescribed by Alliance Partner – Archies Limited
- To avail the offer, enter the coupon code at the time of checkout
- The offer coupon can be used only once per user and cannot be clubbed with any other coupon or offer
- Offer can be redeemed once by using one email id of registered User
- The offer is valid till May 31, 2016. Offer will not be applicable between 1st Feb-15th Feb 2016
- Offer applicable only on archiesonline.com and not for Archies Retail Outlets
Steps to avail the offer online:
Step 1: Log on to http://www.archiesonline.com
Step 2: Register yourself as an Archies Club Member to shop online
Step 3: Add the products to the shopping cart
Step 4: Fill in the billing and shipping information
Step 5: Enter Promo Code that will be emailed to you
Step 6: Make Payment using ICICI Bank Cards or Net Banking
Terms and Conditions prescribed for ICICI Bank Net Banking Users
- The Offer is valid only for select set of ICICI Bank Net Banking User(s) selected at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank and who have received communication about the Offer from ICICI Bank, during the Offer Period.
- Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s is on a voluntary basis
- The ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s by the Alliance Partner
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non – encashable
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discounts / benefits or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to "Alliance Partner" directly by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011-32447730 without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by "Alliance Partner", only up to a period of 5 days after the date of transaction/purchase
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the "Alliance Partner"
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever
- If the ICICI Bank Net Banking User ceases to be a ICICI Bank Net Banking User at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User.
Terms and Conditions prescribed to ICICI Bank Card Holders:
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the services and must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the alliance partner directly without any reference to ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any products or services availed by the Card Holder/s under the alliance offered by the Alliance Partner
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner or the Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card
- The Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard
- The Offer is sponsored by the Alliance Partner and the Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- No substitutions or exchange of Offer, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Card Holder/s shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Offer or any of them, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Card Holder/s.