- OTP will be sent to the Mobile Number registered in your account.
- Enter this OTP on the 'One Time Password Authentication' page.
- If you do not receive the OTP, even if your mobile number is updated, you can send a request to receive the OTP.
SMS 'IBOTP' from your registered mobile number to 5676766 or 98215676766
- After successful OTP authentication, you can access your Internet Banking Account.
- Click here for process to register/update your mobile number.
- Every login with an unusual access pattern will generate a new OTP. Please enter the new OTP to access your Internet Banking Account.