Debit Card Offers - 10% Cashback
Shop & Get 10% cashback on first 3 transactions done till April 14, 2017 with ICICI Bank Debit Card.
- The offer is valid from March 15 to April 14, 2017.
- To avail the offer, registration is mandatory
- Maximum cashback Rs.500 per customer during offer period
- The offer is not valid with Fuel purchases, insurance or mutual fund payments, tax payments will not be considered.
Debit Card Offers - 10% Cashback
- For the purpose of these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"):
- "Card" shall mean a Debit Card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank with ICICI Bank Savings and Current Account opened during the Program Period, and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card and who has received the communication of the Program from ICICI Bank with respect to the Program by way of direct mailer/ e-mailer/ SMS or any other mode as per the discretion of ICICI Bank.
- "Cashback" shall mean a cashback of 10% that a cardholder can get on meeting the offer criteria as communicated by ICICI Bank to respective debit cardholder via SMS, e-mailer and notification.
- Cardholder can get 10% cashback on first 3 transactions (POS or Ecom) done using ICICI Bank Debit Card. (ATM cash withdrawals will not be considered under this offer.)
- No minimum amount of spends required during the offer period.
- Cardholder can avail a maximum cashback of Rs.500/customer during the offer period.
- 1 cardholder can earn 10% cashback, a maximum of up to Rs.500 per cardholder i.e. if a customer holds multiple cards, in that case, he/she can earn a maximum cashback of Rs.500 on total spends done on multiple cards held by the cardholder during the offer period
- Registration is mandatory to avail this offer. To register for this offer, cardholder has to give a Missed call on 08030636003 OR SMS GET 10 to 5676766
- Offer period: March 15 to April 14, 2017. (Inclusive both days)
II. Program / Offer
- The Offer is valid for select Debit Card Holder/s who have received a communication from ICICI Bank either by way of an sms/ notification or email and who have completed the offer registration during the offer period.
- Cash Back shall be applicable only to those who have registered for the offer and have achieved offer criteria
- 10% cashback will be considered only on spends amount of first 3 transactions.
- Upon the Card Holder/s fulfilling the offer requisites, as per the offer Terms and Conditions, the cashback amount will be credited to the customer account linked to Debit Card within 60 working days of the end of the offer period.
- A Cardholder will be entitled to cashback corresponding to the total of Retail or Online Purchases by the Cardholder only once during the Offer Period.
- The offer is not valid with Fuel purchases, insurance or mutual fund payments, tax payments will not be considered
- The Offer is applicable for the Primary Card Holder/s only and not valid for void transactions.
- In case of a cancelled transaction, and post cancellation of transaction, the total Retail or Online Purchases by the Cardholder during the offer period becoming less the eligible spends as defined for each customer set, cashback would be debited from the cardholder’s account if cashback has been given already.
- No queries will be entertained 90 days after the closure date of the Offer.
III. Other Terms and Conditions
- The participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Debit Card Holder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- If the Debit Card Holder/s ceases to be the Debit Card Holder/s at any time during the currency of the Program, all the benefits under the Program shall lapse and shall not be available to the Debit Card Holder/s.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. All communication/ notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to "ICICI Bank Limited, ICICI Phone Banking Center, ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032, India.
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- These Terms shall be in addition to and not in substitution/ derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Debit Card of ICICI Bank. All capitalised terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Debit Card Holder/s under the Program.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Merchant Establishment or Debit Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card at an ICICI Bank terminal.
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and/ or on merchandise/ products/ services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever