End of Season Sale Engagement Campaign
This sale season use your ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Card to shop, dine, pay bills, book tickets or hotels, buy fuel, etc. at any merchant outlet or website and get rewarded with following:
Mega offer: Daily Top spender each on ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Card will get 100 gms of gold in the form of a voucher worth Rs. 3 lakh from Tanishq.
Assured offer: Customers with cumulative spends of Rs. 15,000 or more during the offer period will get a voucher worth Rs. 1,000 from Central.
Registration offer: Get a voucher worth Rs. 500 from Croma upon registration.
To register give a missed call from registered mobile number on 08030636306 or SMS GET GOLD to 5676766.
Offer period: July 16 to August 15, 2017.
Offer is valid on registration only.
So, go all out on shopping this season and turn your purchases into gold.
Terms & Conditions apply.
End of Season Sale Engagement Campaign
- "Cardholder(s)" shall mean a customer of ICICI Bank, to whom the Facility has been granted by virtue of such customer holding a Card.
- "Card" shall mean a Debit Card or a Credit Card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank to the Cardholder(s) and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
- "Facility" shall mean collectively Facility 1, 2 & 3.
- "Facility 1” or “Registration" shall mean shall mean the activity of indicating interest in the Offer by either giving a missed call on 08030636306 or sending SMS GET GOLD to 5676766 through mobile number registered with ICICI Bank or through ATM message or through email during the Offer Period during the program period.
- "Facility 2" shall mean cumulative retail (online and offline) expenditure of Rs. 15,000 or more by a Cardholder (ATM Withdrawals, wallet upload transactions through cards, void transactions, Insurance, Tax & Mutual Fund payments) done on the Card, during the Program Period. Offer will be applicable to Cardholder(s) who have registered for the offer.
- "Facility 3" shall mean the cumulative highest retail (online and offline) expenditure by a Cardholder of the day (ATM Withdrawals, wallet upload transactions through cards, void transactions, Insurance, Tax & Mutual Fund payments), done on the Card, during the Program Period. Offer will be applicable to Cardholder(s) who have registered for the offer.
- "Gift Offer" or "Gift" shall mean a gift of specified item/s to the Cardholder, in the event of the Facility being availed by a Cardholder, during the Program Period and the necessary criteria for being eligible for such gift having been duly met by such Cardholder and shall collectively include the Gift 1, 2& 3.
- "Gift 1" shall mean a voucher worth Rs. 500 from Croma, which the Cardholder(s) availing Facility 1 shall be eligible for upon meeting the requisite criteria.
- "Gift 2" shall mean a voucher worth Rs. 1,000 from Central, which the Cardholder(s) availing Facility 2 shall be eligible for upon meeting the requisite criteria.
- "Gift 3" shall mean a voucher of Rs. 3 Lakh from Tanishq which the Cardholder(s) availing Facility 3 shall be eligible for upon meeting the requisite criteria.
- "Retail expenditure" shall mean usage of card on merchant outlets or e-commerce merchants (either on web or mobile platform) for making payment against purchase of any product or services
- Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Card in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
- "Program" shall mean the Offer, for the Cardholder(s) availing the Facility during the Program Period.
- "Program Period" shall mean the period commencing from July 16, 2017 and ending on August 15, 2016 (both days inclusive), during which the Facility can be availed by the Cardholder(s).
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction made by using the Card has been canceled by the merchant establishment prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
- “Wallet upload” shall mean transfer of funds through cards to pre-paid instrument of any bank or merchant without exchange of Goods or Services in one transaction.
II. Offer Details
- The Program is valid for the Cardholder/s only and shall be valid and subsisting during the Program Period, unless otherwise notified by ICICI Bank. The Cardholder/s shall be required to carry out at least one transaction using his Card in the Program Period, in order to be eligible for the Gift.
- Offer is not extended to Commercial & Business Credit Cardholders
- Offer is valid only during the Program Period
- Highest daily spender each on Credit and Debit Card will qualify for Mega Offer
- Minimum spends of Rs.15,000 is needed to qualify for the offer
- Registration is mandatory to qualify for the offer
- ICICI Bank authentication time stamp will be considered as final transaction time
- Charges related to gift tax, customization and other regulatory charges or levies to be borne by the customers
- ATM Withdrawals, wallet upload transactions through cards, void transactions, Insurance, Tax & Mutual Fund payments will not be considered as valid spends during the campaign period
III. Offer Construct
- The Program construction shall be as follows:
- The Cardholder needs to indicate interest in the Offer by either giving a missed call on 08030636306 or sending SMS GET GOLD to 5676766 through mobile number registered with ICICI Bank or through ATM message or through email during the Offer Period during the program period, shall qualify for Gift 1.
- Cumulative retail (online and offline) expenditure of Rs. 15,000 or more by a Cardholder done on the Card, during the Program Period, shall qualify for Gift 2.
- Cumulative highest retail expenditure every day, amongst all eligible Cardholder(s), during the Program Period, shall qualify for Gift 3. Total of 60 customers will qualify for the Gift 3 during the Program Period. There will be two winner every day, one from Credit Card and one from Debit Card.
- In case of a tie between two or more Cardholders availing Facility 3 who have done the highest spends in a Day the Cardholder who has done the first highest transaction during that Day will be eligible for Gift 3, for instance, if Cardholder A and Cardholder B both have spent a total of INR 75,000, which is the highest spend for that Day and Cardholder A had completed the transaction at 10.01 A.M. while Cardholder B had completed the same at 10.11 AM., then Cardholder A will become eligible for the Gift 3.
- The winners of the Gift 3 shall be intimated on our website. The winners’ list shall be displayed on ICICI Bank’s website within 75 days of offer expiry. The dispatch of the gifts will start after 90 days of offer expiry post successful tax deduction of 30%, wherever applicable.
- Vouchers for Gift 1 & 2 will be sent to registered email ID of winners of Facility 1 & 2 respectively within 90 days of offer expiry date. Incase email ID is not registered with the Bank, ICICI Bank shall be under no obligation to entertain any requests or claims for the Gift item. Alternative gift/cash will not be sent in lieu of the voucher to the winner.
- Transaction which shall not be considered as a valid transaction for the purpose of the Program are: ATM Withdrawals, wallet upload transactions through cards, void transactions, Insurance, Tax & Mutual Fund payments.
- Customers who have availed gift/ prize of more than Rs. 3 Lakh worth in last year i.e. from period July 16, 2016 to July 15, 2017, under similar Credit or Debit Card programmes will not be eligible for this offer.
IV. General Terms and Conditions.
- This Program cannot be clubbed with any other program that may be made available to the Cardholders by ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall, with the help of the authorized vendor, attempt to have the Gift delivered at the registered mailing address of the winning Cardholder. If the Gift is undelivered, ICICI Bank shall, at its sole discretion, attempt to have the Gift delivered one more time. If the Gift is still undelivered, ICICI Bank shall hold the Gift till October 15, 2017, within which period, the Cardholder should contact ICICI Bank to avail the Gift. After the termination of this time period, ICICI Bank shall be under no obligation to entertain any requests or claims for the Gift item. In order for the Gift to be delivered to the eligible and winning Cardholder, the Cardholder understands and permits ICICI Bank shall share the Cardholder(s)’(s) details like name, address, phone number etc. with the authorized vendor for delivery of the Gift item.
- Any cancellations, reversals or foreclosures on the Facility, before the dispatch of the Gift will amount to cancellation of the Gift Offer to the Cardholder.
- A Cardholder shall be entitled to only one Gift corresponding to the total amount of the Facility availed by the Cardholder, during the Program Period.
- Gift Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- No substitutions or exchange of Gift, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Cardholder shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Gift or any of them on account of non-availability of Gift, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Cardholder.
- All visuals/images/quantity of gold used in the communication sent to the Cardholder are for indicative purpose only. Gold will be provided in the form of Rs. 3 Lakh worth of voucher from Tanishq.
- Declaration of winner will be based on Terms & conditions of the Offer & ICICI Bank authentication time stamp for transaction time.
V. Terms and Conditions prescribed by ICICI Bank.
- If a Cardholder ceases to be a Cardholder, at any time during the Program Period, all the benefits under the Program shall lapse and shall no more be available to such Cardholder.
- In case a Cardholder cancels or reverses any transaction/s, due to which he/she had qualified for the Gift, then the Cardholder shall no more be eligible for the Gift.
- This Program is brought to you by ICICI Bank’s credit and debit cards department and is made available only to Cardholders selected at the discretion of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Gift.
- In the event any alternative Gift is offered, selection of the same shall be at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the quality, usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Gift, and shall not be responsible if the same, in any way, is found to be defective.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of the use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Cardholder/s under the Program.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify/ exclude any merchant establishment or Cardholder from the Program, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- No queries shall be entertained after 90 days from the closure date of the Program Period. The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Gift shall in no event constitute a claim against ICICI Bank.
- The participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to: ICICI Bank Limited, ICICI Bank Phone Banking Group, P.O. Box No. 20, Banjara Hills, P.O. Hyderabad - 500034.
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- The Program is not available, wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the terms and conditions governing the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the terms and conditions applicable to the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever.
VI. Terms & Conditions prescribed by Tanishq for Rs. 3 Lakh voucher (Facility 3)
- The voucher is valid only for the purchase of Tanishq products from authorized Tanishq showroom.
- The voucher is only an entitlement to credit to the extent of the face value of the voucher and is non-encashable.
- If the value of the purchase is less than the value of voucher, the balance is non-refundable.
- The voucher is not valid with the month and year printed on the Gift Voucher.
- No replacement or compensation is permissible for lost or mutilated or defaced voucher.
- The voucher is valid for 6 months from the month of issue and cannot be revalidated.
- The voucher is not a legal tender.
- For any institution order, please contact email@example.com.
VII. Terms & Conditions prescribed by Central for voucher of Rs. 1,000 (Facility 2)
- This shopping voucher can be redeemed at any Central store in India.
- Each shopping voucher can be redeemed on all categories except watches, electronics, mobile phones, accessories, shop in shop purchases or any other establishment which is not directly associated with Central.
- This shopping voucher must be redeemed in full. Partial redemption is not allowed.
- This shopping voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or cheque.
- No duplicate will be issued if this voucher is lost or misplaced.
- The holder of this voucher is deemed to be the beneficiary.
- Any dispute should be referred to Central and the decision of the company shall be final.
- This shopping voucher is valid for redemption on purchase of Rs 5000 or month and valid for 3 months from date of issuance.
- Validity period of this voucher will not be extended under any circumstances.
- This voucher cannot be clubbed with any other offer/ Promotion.
- Only one voucher will be issued on fulfilling the criteria to a customer who holds a ICICI Bank Credit Card and a ICICI Bank Debit Card
- Vouchers will be issued to only those customers who register by 31st July 2017
VIII. Terms & Conditions prescribed by Croma for Rs. 500 voucher (Facility 1)
- Valid on purchase of Rs 2500 and above
- Validity for 90 days from date of activation
- One Card redemption per invoice
- One time Redemption (No part Redemption allowed)
- Cardholder(s) need to will send SMS on 7200666000 to activate the card - GCACT <16 dight e-voucher code no> to 7200666000.
- This voucher is valid only on a single purchase and no 2 offers can be clubbed
- This voucher cannot be encashed
- This voucher can only be redeemed at Croma stores.
- Only one voucher will be issued on registration to a customer who holds a ICICI Bank Credit Card and a ICICI Bank Debit Card
- Vouchers will be issued to only those customers who register by 31st July 2017