The Offer has Expired
Gift Vouchers offer
As an ICICI Bank customer, we wish to give you more moments to cherish. Now, end 2018 and begin 2019 on a high spirit. Use your ICICI Bank Card extensively in order to win these amazing gift vouchers from BookMyShow, Flipkart and Tanishq.
*Offer applicable for the Customers who receive the respective communications from ICICI Bank.
At ICICI Bank, we ensure our customers are always delighted. Hurry! Start spending now.
Offer valid from December 1, 2018 - January 15, 2019
|First 75 customers get rewarded||Get a Tanishq Gold voucher worth Rs 10,000 on spends of Rs 75,000 and more.|
|First 600 customers get rewarded||Get a Flipkart voucher worth Rs 2,000 on spends of Rs 40,000 and more.|
|First 10,000 customers get rewarded||Get a BookMyShow voucher worth Rs 500 on spends of Rs 10,000 and more.|
Don’t have a Pockets wallet?
You can download Pockets by ICICI Bank from Google Play or the App store and register to create your wallet instantly. Load your wallet using any bank's Internet Banking or Debit Card. Know More
Did you know?
You can now personalize your Debit Card with ICICI Bank Expressions Debit Card.
The Offer has Expired
Gift Vouchers offer of Terms and Condition
- "Cardholder(s)" shall mean a customer of ICICI Bank, to whom the Facility has been granted by virtue of such customer holding a Card.
- "Card" shall mean a debit card or a credit card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank to the Cardholder(s) and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
- "Facility" shall mean and include, the Facility numbers 1, 2 & 3, as defined herein below.
- "Facility 1” shall mean cumulative retail (online and offline) expenditure of Rs. 10,000 or more by a Cardholder (excluding transactions by way of ATM withdrawals, Wallet upload transactions through cards, Void Transactions, insurance, tax & mutual fund payments) done on the Card, during the Program Period.
- "Facility 2" shall mean cumulative retail (online and offline) expenditure of Rs. 40,000 or more by a Cardholder (excluding transactions by way of ATM withdrawals, Wallet upload transactions through cards, Void Transactions, insurance, tax & mutual fund payments) done on the Card, during the Program Period.
- "Facility 3" shall mean cumulative retail (online and offline) expenditure of Rs. 75,000 or more by a Cardholder (excluding transactions by way of ATM withdrawals, Wallet upload transactions through cards, Void Transactions, insurance, tax & mutual fund payments) done on the Card, during the Program Period.
- “Gift Delivery Period” shall mean the period starting from January 15, 2019 till April 15, 2019.
- "Gift Offer" or "Gift" or “Offer” shall mean a gift of specified item/s to the Cardholder, in the event of the Facility being availed by a Cardholder during the Program Period and the necessary criteria for being eligible for such gift having been duly met by such Cardholder and shall mean and include the Gift numbers 1, 2 & 3.
- "Gift 1" shall mean a bookmyshow voucher worth Rs. 500, which the first 10,000 Cardholder(s) availing Facility 1 shall be eligible for, on meeting the requisite criteria.
- "Gift 2" shall mean a flipkart voucher worth Rs. 2,000 which the first 600 Cardholder(s) availing Facility 2 shall be eligible for, on meeting the requisite criteria.
- "Gift 3" shall mean a Tanishq Gold Voucher of Rs. 10,000 which the first 75 Cardholder(s) availing Facility 3 shall be eligible for, on meeting the requisite criteria.
- "Retail expenditure" shall mean usage of card on merchant outlets or e-commerce merchants (either on web or mobile platform) for making payment against purchase of any product or services.
- “Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Card in addition to the Terms and Conditions, as defined and described in clause IV herein below and the terms and conditions prescribed by ICICI Bank, in clause V herein below.
- "Program" shall mean the Offer, as described herein below for the Cardholder(s) availing the Facility during the Program Period.
- "Program Period" shall mean the period from 1 December 2018 to 15 January 2019 (both days inclusive), during which the Facility can be availed by the Cardholder(s).
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction made by using the Card has been canceled by the merchant establishment prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
- “Wallet upload” shall mean transfer of funds through cards to pre-paid instrument of any bank or merchant without exchange of Goods or Services in one transaction.
II. Offer Details
- The Program is valid for the Cardholder/s only and shall be valid and subsisting during the Program Period, unless otherwise notified by ICICI Bank. The Cardholder/s shall be required to carry out at least one transaction using his Card in the Program Period, in order to be eligible for the Gift.
- Offer is only valid for select customers who have received the communication from ICICI Bank.
- Offer is not extended to Commercial & Business Credit Cardholders.
- Offer is valid only during the Program Period.
- First 10,000 customers who spend Rs. 10,000 or more between 1 December 2018 to 15 January 2019 get bookmyshow voucher worth Rs. 500 each on Credit and Debit Card.
- First 600 customers who spend Rs. 40,000 or more between 1 December 2018 to 15 January 2019 get Flipkart voucher worth Rs. 2000 each on Credit & Debit Card.
- First 75 customers who spend Rs. 75,000 or more between 1 December 2018 to 15 January 2019 get Tanishq Gold Voucher worth Rs. 10,000.
- Customer will be eligible for only one gift of the highest value during the offer period.
- Customer will be eligible for only one gift of the highest value during the offer period either on Credit or Debit Card.
- Incase customer is eligible for gift on both credit and debit Card, customer will receive only one gift.
- ICICI Bank authentication time stamp will be considered as final transaction time.
- Charges related to gift tax, customization and other regulatory charges or levies to be borne by the customers.
- ATM Withdrawals, wallet upload transactions through cards, void transactions, Insurance, Tax & Mutual Fund payments will not be considered as valid spends during the campaign period.
III. Offer Construct
- The Program construction shall be as follows:
- Cumulative retail (online and offline) expenditure of Rs. 15,000 or more by a Cardholder done on the Card, during the Program Period, shall qualify for Gift 1.
- Cumulative retail (online and offline) expenditure of Rs. 40,000 or more by a Cardholder done on the Card, during the Program Period, shall qualify for Gift 2.
- Cumulative retail (online and offline) expenditure of Rs. 60,000 or more by a Cardholder done on the Card, during the Program Period, shall qualify for Gift 3.
- One Customer is only eligible for 1 offer reward from ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Cards. He or she would be eligible for only 1 reward if he or she are a part of the winner’s list of more than 1 campaign run by ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Cards during the same period.
- The winners’ list shall be displayed on ICICI Bank’s website within 75 days of Offer expiry. The dispatch of the gifts will start after 90 days of Offer expiry post successful tax deduction of 30%, wherever applicable.
- Vouchers for Gift numbers 1 and 2 will be sent to registered email ID of winners of Facility numbers 1 and 2 respectively within 90 days of Offer expiry date. Incase email ID of the Cardholder is not registered with ICICI Bank, ICICI Bank shall be under no obligation to entertain any requests or claims for the Gift item. Alternative gift/cash will not be sent in lieu of the voucher to the winner.
- Voucher for Gift 3 will be delivered to Cardholders’ registered home address.
- Transaction which shall not be considered as a valid transaction for the purpose of the Program are: ATM Withdrawals, wallet upload transactions through cards, void transactions, Insurance, Tax & Mutual Fund payments.
IV. General Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
- This Program cannot be clubbed with any other program that may be made available to the Cardholders by ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall, with the help of the authorized vendor, attempt to have the Gift delivered at the registered mailing address of the winning Cardholder. If the Gift is undelivered, ICICI Bank shall, at its sole discretion, attempt to have the Gift delivered one more time. If the Gift is still undelivered, ICICI Bank shall hold the Gift till May 31, 2019, within which period, the Cardholder should contact ICICI Bank to avail the Gift. After the termination of this time period, ICICI Bank shall be under no obligation to entertain any requests or claims for the Gift item. In order for the Gift to be delivered to the eligible and winning Cardholder, the Cardholder understands and permits ICICI Bank shall share the Cardholder(s)’ details like name, address, phone number etc. with the authorized vendor for delivery of the Gift item.
- Any cancellations, reversals or foreclosures on the Facility, before the dispatch of the Gift will amount to cancellation of the Gift Offer to the Cardholder.
- A Cardholder shall be entitled to only one Gift corresponding to the total amount of the Facility availed by the Cardholder, during the Program Period.
- Gift Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- No substitutions or exchange of Gift, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Cardholder shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Gift or any of them on account of non-availability of Gift, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Cardholder.
- All visuals/images used in the communication sent to the Cardholder are for indicative purposes only.
- Declaration of winner will be based on Terms and Conditions of the Offer & ICICI Bank authentication time stamp for transaction time.
V. Terms and Conditions prescribed by ICICI Bank.
- If a Cardholder ceases to be a Cardholder, at any time during the Program Period, all the benefits under the Program shall lapse and shall no more be available to such Cardholder.
- In case a Cardholder cancels or reverses any transaction/s, due to which he/she had qualified for the Gift, then the Cardholder shall no more be eligible for the Gift.
- This Program is brought to you by ICICI Bank’s credit and debit cards department and is made available only to Cardholders selected at the discretion of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Gift.
- In the event any alternative Gift is offered, selection of the same shall be at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the quality, usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Gift, and shall not be responsible if the same, in any way, is found to be defective.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of the use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Cardholder/s under the Program.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify/ exclude any merchant establishment or Cardholder from the Program, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- No queries shall be entertained after the last date of the Gift Delivery Period. The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Gift shall in no event constitute a claim against ICICI Bank.
- The participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- All disputes shall be decided as per Indian laws and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to: ICICI Bank Limited, ICICI Bank Phone Banking Group, P.O. Box No. 20, Banjara Hills, P.O. Hyderabad - 500034.
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- The Program is not available, wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the terms and conditions governing the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the terms and conditions applicable to the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever.