|Sr No||Type of Tax||Categories||Payment Option|
|A||Goods and Services Tax (GST)||Click here to pay|
|1||Direct Tax - All India
|Income Tax, Corporate Tax, TDS, TDS on sale of property, TCS, Dividend, Distribution Tax, Wealth Tax etc||Click here to pay|
|2||Indirect Tax (All India)||Central Excise and Service Tax||Click here to pay|
|1||Assam||VAT,CST,Entry Tax, Agricultural Income Tax, Specified Lands Tax, Luxury Tax, Entertainment Tax, Electricity Duty, Professional Tax||Click here to pay|
|2||Chhattisgarh||Central Sales Tax,Royalty,Entry Tax,Professional Tax, State Excise||Click here to pay|
|3||Delhi||VAT, Central Sales Tax||Click here to pay|
|4||Madhya Pradesh||Professional Tax, Central Sales Tax, Commercial Tax, Other Receipts, Entry Tax, Entertainment Tax, Luxury Tax, Taxes on Cinema Theatres||Click here to pay|
|5||Meghalaya||VAT, Central Sales Tax||Click here to pay|
|6||Karnataka||Karnataka Value Added Tax,Central Sales Tax, Karnataka Sales Tax, Karnataka Tax on Entry of Goods,Karnataka Professional Tax, Entertainment Tax, Luxuries Tax and Betting Tax||Click here to pay|
|7||Gujarat||VAT, Central Sales Tax||Click here to pay|
|8||Odisha||VAT,Central Sales Tax, Entry Tax, Entertainment Tax, Professional Tax, Odisha Sales Tax||Click here to pay|
|9||Punjab||VAT, Excise Tax||Click here to pay|
|10||Sikkim||Value Added Tax, LST,CST,Professional Tax, Education Cess and STID||Click here to pay|
|11||Tamil Nadu||VAT, Commercial Tax||Click here to pay|
|12||Telangana||VAT, Sales Tax, Professional Tax, Turnover Tax||Click here to pay|
|13||Tripura||Commercial Tax||Click here to pay|
|14||Uttarakhand||Commercial Tax||Click here to pay|
|15||West Bengal||VAT,Sales Tax, Professional Tax, Entry Tax, Land and Land Reforms, Registration and Land Revenue,Excise, Motor Vehicle,Public Account - EMD||Click here to pay|
Corporate Tax Payment Online
ICICI Bank, with its technology driven banking, gives you a simpler option – Online Tax Payment.
- Cut down on your paper work and simplify the process
- Get an MIS link that shows you a record of all past payments made along with the payment status, as well as challan details
- Receive an immediate acknowledgment of your challan online
- View, download and print the acknowledged copy of the challan using the MIS option
- Goods & Services Tax (GST) has been implemented from July 1, 2017. Please click here for ICICI Bank GST Registration number (GSTIN).
- Please note, the Government has launched Goods and Services Tax (GST) portal for registration and compliance purpose. ICICI Bank provides a convenient GST registration facility at no cost for ICICI Bank customers. To register, please visit icici.irisgst.com For further details on GST, please refer FAQs.
- Click here to know the steps for payment of GST through various modes
To know more, visit our FAQs section.
The products, services and offers referred to herein are subject to the terms and conditions governing them as specified by ICICI Bank / third party from time to time and are offered at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank / third party. Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any products/ services of ICICI Bank / third party. ICICI Bank makes no representation about the quality, delivery, usefulness or otherwise of the goods / services offered by the third party.
Cash Management Services
We offer a full range of services to meet your complex cash management needs
Global Trade Services
Trade services to meet your financing needs
Multiple variants of current accounts to suit your requirements
Innovative FX services for all your unique requirements.