ICICI Bank launches ‘Advantage Woman Aura Savings Account’ for working women
December 12, 2018
- A first ever savings account designed for working women
- Offers account holders a host of benefits
Mumbai: ICICI Bank today announced the launch of the first ever account exclusively for working women in India. Christened, ‘Advantage Woman Aura Savings Account’, it offers a slew of benefits across categories like ‘banking’, ‘lifestyle’, ‘convenience’, ‘investment & tax planning’, ‘child education’ and ‘protection’.
The comprehensive bouquet of benefits includes a cashback of Rs. 750 per month on usage of debit cards across key segments, 50% discount on locker rentals and processing fees on home, auto and personal loans. It also offers unlimited free transactions on ICICI Bank as well as Non – ICICI Bank ATMs in India, thereby providing exceptional flexibility.
Additionally, the Bank is offering an array of insurance benefits to the customer. The list includes air and personal accident insurance of up to Rs. 40 lakh and Rs. 10 lakh, respectively. It also provides an advantage of opting for the Cancer Protect insurance plan at the time of account opening on the tablet by filling a customer declaration form. The Bank has also designed an exclusive new debit card that captures the aura and spirit of women which is being offered to the account holders. This account is for working women including self-employed women who are educators, professionals or into home business among others.
‘Advantage Woman Aura Savings Account’ comes in five variants- regular, silver, gold, magnum and titanium that offers various privileges and benefits to the account holder. The Bank has introduced ‘Magnum’ as a variant for the first time in its suite of savings account offerings.
Speaking on the initiative, Mr. Pranav Mishra, Head – Retail Liabilities Group, ICICI Bank said, "We salute the spirit of working women for striking the perfect balance between managing work and family. We believe that it is our responsibility as an organisation to make opportunities available for women to invest in themselves. Keeping this in view, we are pleased to offer the ‘Advantage Woman Aura Savings Account’, which is specially designed keeping in mind the requirements of today’s working women. This unique proposition is our contribution towards providing our women customers with exclusive privileges, thereby making their banking experience a rewarding one.”
Below are the unique benefits and rewards that are being offered to the account holders:
- Free unlimited transactions on ICICI Bank as well as Non–ICICI Bank ATMs for all variants.
- Up to 50% discount on processing fee for home, auto, personal and two-wheeler loans.
- 50% discount on locker rentals
- Free new exclusive debit card in gold, magnum and titanium variants.
- Cashback of Rs. 750 per month on dining, entertainment and jewellery on usage of debit card for all the variants.
- Free airport lounge access for magnum and titanium account holders.
- Offers and vouchers from Shopperstop.com, Purplle.com, Amazon.in, Lino Perros and Mia by Tanishq as grooming is an essential part of a woman’s everyday life.
Support & convenience:
- Discount on Housejoy.in to assist with household tasks.
- Discount on Bigbasket.com to purchase daily groceries.
- Gift vouchers from Ola to ease their travel worries.
Investment & tax planning:
- A personalised investment planning tool, ‘Money coach’ which will help them manage their investments.
- Discount on a tax portal for CA assisted plans for tax filing
- Waiver on trading account joining fee and annual maintenance charges for gold, magnum and titanium variant.
- Discount on test preparation packages at Entrance360
- Cancer Protect insurance plan can be opted while opening the account.
- Air and personal accident insurance which will take care of their security.
To apply for this account, one needs to visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch. More information on this savings account can be availed on www.icicibank.com/aura
For media queries, write to: email@example.com
Except for the historical information contained herein, statements in this release, which contain words or phrases such as 'will', 'would', etc., and similar expressions or variations of such expressions may constitute 'forward looking statements'.These forward-looking statements involve a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those suggested by the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include,but are not limited to our ability to obtain statutory and regulatory approvals and to successfully implement our strategy,future levels of non-performing loans, our growth and expansion in business, the adequacy of our allowance for credit losses, technological implementation and changes, the actual growth in demand for banking products and services,investment income, cash flow projections, our exposure to market risks as well as other risks detailed in the reports filed by us with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. ICICI Bank undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date thereof. All reference to interest rates,penalties and other terms and conditions for any products and services described herein are correct as of the date of the release of this document and are subject to change without notice. The information in this document reflects prevailing conditions and our views as of this date, all of which is expressed without any responsibility on our part and is subject to change. In preparing this document, we have relied upon and assumed, without independent verification, the accuracy and completeness of all information available from public sources. ICICI Bank and the "I man" logo are the trademarks and property of ICICI Bank. Any reference to the time of delivery or other service levels is only indicative and should not be construed to refer to any commitment by us. The information contained in this document is directed to and for the use of the addressee only and is for the purpose of general circulation only.