|Sr. No.||Particulars||Nine months ended||Three months ended||Year ended|
|5.||Total Operating Expenditure|
|(a) Staff Cost||34.04||20.37||10.72||6.66||36.37|
|(c) Other Expenditure||156.75||51.11||65.02||21.49||92.15|
|6.||Total Expenditure (4) + (5)||806.73||566.60||290.89||198.14||820.26|
|7.||Gross Profit before tax and provisions||186.67||130.62||66.26||56.51||226.66|
|8.||Provision for taxes||35.81||31.08||22.10||18.19||33.02|
|11.||Paid up Equity Share Capital (face value of Rs.10/- per equity share)||196.82||165.00||196.82||165.00||196.82|
|12.||Reserves (excluding Revaluation Reserves)||1063.39||215.69||1063.39||215.69||952.69|
|14.||Total advances (including Credit substitutes)||7637.40||4057.92||7637.40||4057.92||5030.96|
|Basic and diluted Earnings Per Share (not annualised)||For the relevant period||For the relevant quarter||Weighted avg.|
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Audited Financial Results For The Period Ended December 31, 2000
(Rupees in crores)
- Out of amortised ADS issue expenditure, Rs. 7.93 crores has been charged off during the period.
- Net non-performing assets to advances (including credit substitutes) is 1.32% (1.14% as on 31.03.2000)
- Item 5(c) includes Rent, taxes and lighting Rs. 23.50 crores for 9 months ended December 31, 2000 (Rs. 12.32 crores for 9 months ended December 31, 1999 and LY - Rs.18.01 crores). Other items included in 5(c) individually do not exceed 10% of total operating expenditure.
- Investment portfolio has been categorised into 'Held to Maturity', 'Available for Sale' and 'Trading' since September 30, 2000.
- The shareholders of the Bank have at their Extraordinary General Meeting held on Friday, January 19, 2001 approved the Scheme of Amalgamation of Bank of Madura Ltd. with the Bank by the requisite majority subject to the approval of the Reserve Bank of India and such other authorities as may be required.
Unaudited financial results under US GAAP accounting (Rupees in crores)
|Particulars||Nine months ended||Three months ended||Year ended|
|Net income under US GAAP||99.00||102.59||38.32||39.97||140.20|
|Reconciliation between US GAAP and Accounting Standards followed in India|
|Profit under Indian GAAP||110.70||72.36||40.50||28.26||105.30|
|Mark to Market impact on investments||(26.28)||21.51||2.00||10.17||2.10|
|ADR Issue expenditure charged to
P & L A/c
|Profit under US GAAP||99||102.59||38.32||39.97||140.20|
The above financial results have been taken on record by the Board of Directors of the Bank at its meeting held on January 23, 2001.
Date: January 23, 2001
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,660 ATMs