10% Cashback on international spends
10% Cashback on international spends using Debit Card
Going abroad? Use Debit Card to get 10% Cashback.
Everyday top 50 international spenders will get 10% Cashback or Rs.1000 whichever is less during the promo period.
Collective purchases will be considered for top spenders during promo period.
- Stores abroad – Point of Sales
- ATM- Cash withdrawal abroad
- International online websites
Promo period: December 1, 2014 to January 31, 2015.
What's more? Also, get 10 Payback Rewards points on every Rs. 200 spent internationally using ICICI Bank Debit Card.
10% Cashback on international spends
- "Card" shall mean ICICI Bank Debit Card which have been issued by ICICI Bank with ICICI Bank Savings and Current Accounts.
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s who are ICICI Bank’s customers; and to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card and who have received the communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Program by way of direct mailer / e-mailer / SMS or any other mode as per the discretion of ICICI Bank.
- "Gift" shall mean Cashback of 10% of the transaction amount or Rs. 1000 whichever is lower, offered for debit card international transactions (including Cash withdrawals at ATMs, Point of Sale abroad and also on international online webstores, excluding Void Transactions)_by ICICI Bank or its alliance partners during the Program Period. All Card Holders to whom a communication has been sent shall be eligible to win the Gift. However, the Gift will be given in the name of the primary card holder only. Customer will be entitled for maximum cash back of Rs. 1000/- during the Program Period.
- "Program" shall mean 10 % cash back on the debit card international transaction (excluding Void Transactions) done on the Card during the Program Period. Customer will be entitled for maximum cash back of Rs. 1000/- during the Program Period.
- "Program Period" shall mean period commencing from December 1, 2014 to January 31, 2015 (both days inclusive).
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Card in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction made by using the Card has been canceled by the Merchant Establishment prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
The Program is valid for the Debit Card Holder/s only, who have completed within Program period and shall be valid and subsisting during the Program Period, unless otherwise notified by ICICI Bank. The Card Holder/s shall be required to carry out at least one international transaction or international cash withdrawal using his Card in the Program Period in order to be eligible for the Offer.
The offer construction shall be as follows:
Card Holder who does a Debit Card international tranactions during the Program Period shall be eligible for cashback of 10 % of transaction amount or Rs. 1000 whichever is lower.
- The Cashback amount will be credited to the customers account linked to the Debit Card within 45 days of the end of the program period.
- Facilities /services which shall not be considered as purchases for the purpose of the Program are : Void Transactions. Online Purchases through ICICI Bank’s Internet Banking channel shall not be eligible for this Program.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer that may be made available to the Customer/s by ICICI Bank.
III. Other Terms and Conditions
- If the Card Holder/s ceases to be the Card Holder/s at any time during the Program period, all the benefits under the Program shall lapse and shall not be available to the Card Holder/s.
- The participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Debit Card Holder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- In case customer cancels any transaction/s due to which he/she has qualified for the gift then, customer is not eligible for the gift. In case customer cancels the transaction after the cash back amount is credited to his /her account then the same amount will be debited back from the customers account.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Mumbai.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to "ICICI Bank Limited (Phone banking & Correspondence Unit), ICICI Phone Banking Center, ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032".
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- These Terms shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Card of ICICI Bank. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Merchant Establishments. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods and services must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the Merchant Establishment directly without any reference to ICICI Bank. The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Product/s shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Card Holder/s under the Program.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify/ exclude any Merchant Establishment or Card Holder/s from the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program, or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- One Card Holder is eligible to get the cashback only once during the Program Period.