|Subscription Period||Issue Price per gram (₹)||Investment limit for Individuals||Interest per annum||Date of Issuance|
|June 20 to June 24, 2022||₹ 5,091/-
₹5,041/-( For Online applications)
|2.50%||June 28, 2022|
Investing in gold is much more easy and convenient now
Sovereign Gold Bonds (SGBs) are the perfect alternative to investment in physical gold. With these bonds, you can enjoy capital appreciation and also earn interest every year. These bonds, issued by the Government of India, also eliminate several risks associated with physical gold. Buy these bonds through ICICI Bank internet banking or through iMobile application.
Sovereign Gold Bond 2022-23 Series I
* Maximum limit for Hindu Undivided Family(HUF): 4 Kg.
Trusts and similar entities : 20 Kg.
Above limits are subject to change as per notification from Government through RBI
Benefits of Sovereign Gold Bonds
- Capital appreciation linked to gold prices.
- Additional interest of 2.50% per annum.
- Elimination of risk and the cost of storage applicable to physical gold.
- Exemption from capital gains tax, if bonds are held till maturity.
Click the button below to discover the other benefits of Sovereign Gold Bonds.
Features of Sovereign Gold Bonds
- Tenure of eight years, with an option to exit from the bond from the fifth year and sixth month onwards.
- A holding certificate is issued as a proof of your investment in the bonds.
- Convenience of investing online.
Click the button below to read up on the other features of Sovereign Gold Bonds.
FAQs on Sovereign Gold Bonds (SGB)
To read more please click here.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link