Quick Pay FAQs
1. What is Quick Pay?
Quick Pay is a bill payment service available in iMobile Application where the customer need not register the biller. The customer can pay his bill in simple steps, by selecting the biller from the list, providing bill details and amount, selecting the bank account from which the funds need to be debited and performing grid card authentication.
3. How does one use the Quick Pay service?
You can use the Quick Pay service by performing following steps:
- Log in to the iMobile Application
- Select 'Bill Pay'
- Select 'Quick Pay'
- Confirm Disclaimer
- Select the biller from the 'List of Billers'
- Enter Biller details and the amount for Bill Payment
- Select the Bank Account for Debit
- Confirm the Quick Pay transaction
- Perform Grid Card Authentication
- Get a Transaction Receipt with your Payment ID
11. What is the difference between Bill Presentment, Bill Payment and Quick Pay?
Using Bill Presentment, you can view bills presented by billers, and pay the amount mentioned in presented bill. Through Bill Payment, bills are not presented. You can pay anytime by providing amount you wish to pay.
For Bill Presentment or Payment, you must register the biller through Internet Banking and the registered biller list will appear in your iMobile for bill payment. In Quick Pay however, you can pay your bills without registering billers, in a few steps, simply by entering the biller details and amount.