Apna Savings Account
- The Rural Savings Account will be available through Business Correspondents.
- The account is zero balance with no initial deposit.
- The Customer is provided with an E-passbook.
- All transactions in the accounts are done only after a biometric authentication.
- Nomination facility is available.
- Interest is payable half-yearly.
- Nomination facility available for bank deposits.
- There can be only one Nominee for a deposit account whether held singly or jointly.
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor's account can file a nomination on behalf of the minor.
- Applicants can make nomination by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985.
- The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985.
- For more details approach your bank