- Pay bills from the comfort of your home or office with our Bill Pay facility. To know more, click here
- manned Phone Banking
- Our Customer Care is always available to answer any query or take your instructions. For Customer Care numbers, please click here
- Free multi-city chequebook
- Free passbook facility for account holders (individuals)
- Free email Statement facility
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Gold Privilege Savings Account
Enjoy exclusive banking benefits and services with Gold Privilege Savings Account is designed to offer range of products and services that will make your banking convenient and simple.
- Free Gold Privilege Debit Card with exciting offers & Visa Privileges
With Gold Privilege Debit Card you can enjoy higher daily cash withdrawal and spend limit. You may also use your debit card to directly make purchases through a Visa/Mastercard POS (Point of Sale) machine available at most stores and earn reward points! To know more, click here
Unlimited cash withdrawal transactions at any bank’s ATM, free of charge
Avail 20% discount on annual locker rentals
Waiver on Trading account opening fee of Rs. 975 and first year Demat Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) of Rs. 500
Free Anywhere banking
- Money Multiplier facility
Allow us to take care of your idle money by moving it into high interest Savings Account earning. To know more, click here
You may nominate a person as beneficiary to your account proceeds
- Nomination facility available for bank deposits
- There can be only one Nominee for a deposit account whether held singly or jointly
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor's account can file a nomination on behalf of the minor
- Applicants can make nomination by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985
- The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985
- For more details approach your bank
Savings Account Portability
You may request for transfer of your Savings Account from one branch to another branch of ICICI Bank by giving a written request at the branch or by calling the Customer Care OR placing a request through internet banking. The account will be transferred within 2 working days without:
- suspending the account operations
- change in account number
- surrender of debit card, cheque book
Value Added Benefits
Experience banking and beyond, only with ICICI Bank. To know more about Value Added Benefits, please click here.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,780 ATMs