One Globe Trade Account
Expand your business globally with One Globe Trade Account!
ICICI Bank's offers special One Globe Trade Account for all your domestic ,export and import related transaction.
Key Features of One Globe Trade Account
- Suitable for Cross border or domestic business transaction with option to maintain either Monthly average balance(MAB) or Monthly throughput(MTP) as per variant
- 3 variants of One Globe Trade Account
- Trade Basic (MTP 5,000 USD equivalent or ₹ 50,000 MAB)
- Trade Gold (MTP 20,000 USD equivalent or ₹ 1,00,000 MAB
- Trade Platinum (MTP 80,000 USD equivalent or ₹ 5,00,000 MAB)
- Preferential pricing for Cash Management Solutions, Locker Charges , Auto Loan & Personal accidental Insurance at the time of account opening.
- Dedicated Relationship Manager for every One Globe Trade Account.
- Free inward remittances and E - BRC issuance
- Digital Solutions like Trade Online to provide online platform to do trade transaction Online.
Digital Alerts – Keeps you one step ahead !
- E – Advices - help in providing faster information of your daily transaction at the end of day.
- E – Swift - Swift statement for trade transaction.
- Trade Alert - timely action are critical requirements in trade transaction. Trade Alerts provide details of confirmation, failure or cancellation of transaction.
- E-mail Statement
- E–Acknowledgement - Intimation to customer on document arrival at branch.
Click here to download our Trade Services Brochure
Click here to check fee & charges
To know about our Trade Service Click Here
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link
Banking Made Easy
Saving your time and money. And giving you access to your money anytime, anywhere.
SME Dialogue has positioned ICICI Bank as a thought leader in SME Banking and an opinion maker in the SME space.
ICICI Bank's Small Enterprises Group's (SEG) Investment Banking team is dedicated to provide you niche and exclusive investment banking services.
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 15,372 ATMs