1. What is ICICI Bank Mobile Banking? Why should I apply for it?
ICICI Bank’s Mobile Banking allows you to bank anytime anywhere through your mobile phone. You can access your banking information and make transactions on your Savings Account, Demat Accounts, Loan Accounts and Credit Cards at absolutely no cost. With the new mShop facility on iMobile, you will now be able to recharge your mobile phone and book movie tickets.
2. Can I avail of ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Facility?
If you are an ICICI Bank customer having a Savings Account, Loan account, Demat account or Credit Card, you can avail of this Mobile Banking Facility, by registering with us. If not registered click to register now. You can also register yourself for Mobile Banking at select ICICI Bank ATMs. Click here to view demo.
3. What are ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Alerts?
Mobile Banking Alerts from ICICI Bank allows you to receive regular and instant updates on your mobile phone through SMS sent directly from the bank. These alerts will be sent to you whenever an event occurs on the alert type you have opted.
The balance shown is based on the available balance in your account.
In case of any discrepancy please SMS IBAL >> last 6 digits of account >> to 5676766 or 9215676766.
OR login to your Internet Banking account and check your bank statement online OR call Customer Care.
4. What are the Banking Alerts I can subscribe to?
ICICI Bank Mobile Banking enables you to receive a list of alerts for your ICICI Bank accounts.
- Credit to your bank account of any amount of Rs.5,000 or more as specified by you.
- Debit to your bank account of any amount of Rs.5,000 or more as specified by you.
- Salary Credit to the bank account*.
- Cheque deposited in your bank account but returned.
- Account balance above a specified amount.
- Account balance below a specified amount.
- ATM Cash withdrawal - Whenever you withdraw cash at ATM, irrespective of amount.
* Subject to the appearance of the word 'salary' in the narration of salary credit.
Credit Card Alerts
- Payment due date reminder on your next Credit Card bill.
- Approaching credit limit.
- Demat account getting credited.
- Demat account getting debited.
- Pledge creation and closure.
- Rejection of submitted instructions.Bill Payment Bill presented to your account for payment.
5. How can I subscribe to ICICI Bank Mobile Banking?
ICICI Bank offers Mobile Banking for all its resident and NRI customers. If you are an Indian resident customer kindly visit your nearest ICICI Bank Branch to register yourself for Mobile Banking. You will be required to carry along any identity proof to complete the registration process. To know about the identity proofs accepted for Mobile Banking registration, click here. You can also register yourself for Mobile Banking at select ICICI Bank ATMs. Click here to view demo.
If you are an NRI customers, the form can be downloaded from the site and either mailed to ICICI Bank or dropped off at an ICICI Bank branch anywhere in India. NRI customers can mail there filled in registration forms to;
ICICI Bank Limited,
5th Floor, A-Wing, Autumn Estates
Chandivali Farm Road, Chandivali
Land Mark: Next to Chandivali Studio, Opp MHADA
NRI customers can also mail their filled in registration form to their respective P. O. Box numbers. Click here to learn about the PO Box service.
To download the registration form, Click here
11. What are the benefits of Mobile Banking?
Mobile Banking helps you bank while on move directly through your mobile phone. You can access information and conduct transactions on any of your ICICI bank accounts with the help of your mobile phone.
List of transactions that can be carried out with iMobile:
- Mini-statements and checking of account history
- Alerts on account activity or passing of set thresholds
- Monitoring of term deposits
- Access to loan statements
- Access to card statements
- Status on cheque
- Stop payment on cheque
- Ordering cheque books
- Balance checking in the account
- Recent transactions
- Due date of payment (functionality for stop, change and deleting of payments)
- PIN provision, Change of PIN and reminder over your mobile phone
Payments, Deposits, Withdrawals, and Transfers
- Domestic funds transfer
- Mobile recharging
- E-commerce transactions: Shopping, book tickets online and many more to come.
- Tracking your service requests
- ATM & Branch location
12. What kind of requests can I ask for with ICICI Bank Mobile Banking?
With SMS Banking Facility from ICICI Bank, you can now receive banking information on your Mobile Phone.
With ICICI Bank's SMS Banking Facility, you can request for the following information:
IBAL - Your account balance
ITRAN - The last three transactions in your account
ICSI - Cheque status
ISCR - Stop cheque instruction
ICBR - Cheque book
ICPA - Change your primary account
IVIEW - View your presented bills Click here to view all keywords You can also use our USSD service to know the details of your bank accounts. Just dial *525# to start a request session to pull out your information.
13. What type of Alerts can I receive from ICICI Bank Mobile Banking?
You can subscribe for ICICI Bank Mobile Alerts, a service that enables you to receive message alerts on particular transactions or events that take place on your ICICI Bank account. You can subscribe for receiving SMS alerts for the following events:
- Salary Credit.
- Account getting debited
- When your bank account is debited Rs.5,000 or more, as specified by you.
- Account getting credited
- When your bank account is credited Rs.5,000 or more, as specified by you.
- Cheque return.
- ATM Cash withdrawal
- Whenever you withdraw cash at ATM, irrespective of amount - When your balance rises above or falls below a limit.
14. What should I do if I change my mobile number?
ICICI Bank’s Mobile Banking requires you to register your mobile number with the Bank. If you are an Indian resident customer kindly visit your nearest ICICI Bank Branch to register yourself for Mobile Banking. You will be required to carry along any identity proof to complete the registration process. To know about the identity proofs accepted for Mobile Banking registration,click here
If you are an NRI customer, click here to know the process of mobile number registration.
16. What should I do if I have more queries regarding this facility?
If you have any queries on the ICICI Bank Mobile Banking facility, you may contact us at our call centre.
You may also write to our Account Manager for clarification by logging into www.icicibank.com with your user ID and log-in password and select Bank Accounts >> My Mail Box >> Compose >> Select Mobile Banking in subject line
19.Where can I read the detailed terms and conditions related to mobile banking services?
Detailed terms and conditions related to mobile banking services are available at Click here
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link