Inland Bill Discounting
ICICI Bank offers bill discounting services by virtue of which the Bank buys the bill (i.e. Bill of Exchange or Promissory Note) before it is due and credits the value of the bill after a discount charge to the customer's account.
Types of Bill Discounting
Inland Bill Discounting (under Letter of Credit)
ICICI Bank provide finance by discounting your inland bills drawn under letters of credit, if the documents are found to be strictly in terms with Letter of Credit conditions and on receipt of acceptance from the Letter of Credit issuing bank.
Inland Bill Discounting (Not under Letter of Credit)
ICICI Bank provide financing for your bills drawn on documents against acceptance terms, to the extent of your sanctioned credit limits to help improve your cash flows.
How Bill Discounting works?
- Step 1 - Buyer to apply for LC.
- Step 2 - Seller bank to issue LC.
- Step 3 - ICICI Bank to advise the LC.
- Step 4 - Seller to dispatch goods to buyer
- Step 5 - Seller to submit transportation documents to ICICI Bank.
- Step 6 - ICICI Bank to submit the documents to seller’s Bank.
- Step 7 - Seller’s Bank to inform the buyer about the documents
- Step 8 - Bill discounted and funds credited when buyer gives it acceptance.
How is your banking approach towards “Business Banking” requirements?
Banking Made Easy
Saving your time and money. And giving you access to your money anytime, anywhere.
SME Dialogue has positioned ICICI Bank as a thought leader in SME Banking and an opinion maker in the SME space.
ICICI Bank's Small Enterprises Group's (SEG) Investment Banking team is dedicated to provide you niche and exclusive investment banking services.
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 15,372 ATMs