- Register for CMS-Internet Based Cheque Writing/Bulk NEFT/RTGS/Funds Transfer facility with ICICI Bank
- Take access of web portal
- Upload the payment file
- Authorise the payment file/ Cheque printed with facsimile signature
- Payment done and MIS generated
Solutions for Payables
Leveraging on an excellent technology platform, ICICI Bank offers bulk disbursement solutions for making payments to channel partners through multiple modes like paper based and electronic modes of payments. ICICI Bank’s ‘Payable at Par’ solutions facilitate payment of dividend and interest.
Internet Based Cheque Writing
Cheque printing facility at your premises or at your branches, based on information uploaded through Corporate Internet Banking.
- Payment File can be approved by clients from remote location
- Digital signature means no variation while issuing cheques
- Vendor satisfaction as payment would be received by them even if the client is unavailable
- Increased security owing to payment file upload through Corporate Internet Banking
Bulk NEFT/RTGS/Fund Transfer
Electronic modes of payment solutions offered by ICICI Bank include Funds Transfer, Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) and National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT).
- Cost effectiveness
- Fast turnaround time
- Single file upload to effect multiple modes of payments
- Completely secured and works on pre-defined authorisation matrix
- Single and customised payment file upload formats
- Reverse MIS integration with leading ERPs
How does it work:
Banking Made Easy
Saving your time and money. And giving you access to your money anytime, anywhere.
SME Dialogue has positioned ICICI Bank as a thought leader in SME Banking and an opinion maker in the SME space.
ICICI Bank's Small Enterprises Group's (SEG) Investment Banking team is dedicated to provide you niche and exclusive investment banking services.
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,383 ATMs