ICICI Bank Network
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of our ICICI Bank ATMs and branches. To help you find the nearest ICICI Bank branch or ATM, here is an easy to use map based interface. You can also search for a specific branch based on the facilities available.
Meet a Relationship Manager
"iTrack" is ICICI Bank's official deliverable status tracking application. The deliverable status can be tracked through the iTrack link on www.icicibank.com or through iTrack option in ICICI Bank’s mobile banking app iMobile.
Easy and convenient to use, "iTrack" lets you know the status of deliverables dispatched to you by ICICI Bank like Cheque Book, Debit/ ATM Card, Bank Statements, etc.
To Download SMS iMobile to 5676766 from your registered mobile number
- You can track the status of the deliverables dispatched in the past 90 days only.
- There may be a lag in updating the delivery information from couriers. Most recent information available will be displayed to you.
Stages in dispatch
Listed below are the various stages in the dispatch of a deliverable:
- In-Transit, Awaiting Delivery information: Your deliverable has been dispatched by ICICI Bank through Courier and is in transit. Awaiting detailed information from dispatch agency.
- Dispatched through Post: Your deliverable has been dispatched by ICICI Bank through Post, no further status will be available / updated.
- Shipment Delivered: Your shipment has been delivered.
- Attempted, Awaiting Delivery Information: First Delivery attempt made by courier agency was unsuccessful. Courier will attempt the delivery again.
- Undelivered, Returned to Bank: Delivery attempt(s) made by the courier agency were unsuccessful. Your deliverable has been returned to ICICI Bank. Please contact our Customer Care or nearest ICICI Bank Branch to place a re-dispatch request.
For any further details of your deliverables, please contact Customer Care.